The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Think Swing Bowler is offering a bit of value if you want something e/w against the odds-on. Always be wary of short-priced favourites, most get turned over and the bookies LOVE it. I know I'm taking Simonsig and Quevega but its with some trepidation...

Guest Roger Kint

Think Swing Bowler is offering a bit of value if you want something e/w against the odds-on. Always be wary of short-priced favourites, most get turned over and the bookies LOVE it. I know I'm taking Simonsig and Quevega but its with some trepidation...

Have avoided those races today. Always tend to at Cheltenham anyway but nothing jumped out from the big three races anyway to entice me.

Guest Roger Kint

Puffin fucking Billy running well then typically makes a shocking mistake at 2nd last. Guess i will never know if it could have stayed on but it was moving so well til then  :sad:

Quevega. :love:

Superb. I backed Une Artiste but was happy enough seeing her win. To match General Miller is a great effort.

I've backed her five years on the trot, absolutely love her. To see her win like she did today was magnificent.