The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Man Utd were an awful price tbh.

-1 was 4/11 & -2 was only 5/6

:thup:

Based that on just Reading being awful and needed one for the yankee from the Premier League as I haven't followed the Championship. Should just quit betting those handicaps on big favourites as they never seem to come home and bookies can offer bad prices due to wankers like me betting on them constantly.

Man Utd were an awful price tbh.

-1 was 4/11 & -2 was only 5/6

:thup:

Based that on just Reading being awful and needed one for the yankee from the Premier League as I haven't followed the Championship. Should just quit betting those handicaps on big favourites as they never seem to come home and bookies can offer bad prices due to wankers like me betting on them constantly.

Agree :thup:

Betting on teams outside the top 4/5 but inside the top half seem to have the best value if you know when to back them/against who. :)

Having said that I fucked up big today :lol:

Sorry for the off topic, but how the hell do you manage to bet with fractional system? :yikes:

It's very much on topic. :thup:

It's pretty easy once you're used to it. Either is fine, though. Fractions are classier though.

Guest insanzada

Sorry for the off topic, but how the hell do you manage to bet with fractional system? :yikes:

It's very much on topic. :thup:

It's pretty easy once you're used to it. Either is fine, though. Fractions are classier though.

Yeah classier it really is :)

(Love horse racing btw x) )

I understand them very well the thing is I don't find them just as easy as they should be

Guest insanzada

£0.25

£0.50

:blush: Baby money.

Thank god, almost gave me a heart attack.

25£ for Debuchy 3-0 was kinda like  :idiot2:

Guest insanzada

One more thing. Any question regarding portuguese football feel free to ask.

Like for tomorrow good odds on Beira-Mar and Rio Ave.

Beira-Mar changed manager a few weeks back and are really improving. Last week only drawn by a penalty at 90th minute. Against Benfica made a really good game also.

Rio Ave is making a very good campaign, and plays against one of the worst teams of our league. Porto and Benfica should win both, without any major difficulty

insanzada,I was looking at backing Estoril to beat Academica at odds of around 1.95.

Academica seem to really struggle away from home,both in terms of results and scoring goals.

Estoril score lots at home but they've W4 D4 L2 in the last 10.

Odds of Estoril draw no bet are 1.40.

Do you think Estoril will win easily and dominate possession or will Academica put up a strong fight?

Guest insanzada

insanzada,I was looking at backing Estoril to beat Academica at odds of around 1.95.

Academica seem to really struggle away from home,both in terms of results and scoring goals.

Do you think Estoril will win easily and dominate possession or will Academica put up a strong fight?

Estoril is a very good team indeed. Those 2 losses were against Benfica and Porto, if I'm not mistaken. Hardly loose against Academica. 1.40 is a very nice odd for Draw no bet.

For me the three first games for tomorrow are home wins.

Guest insanzada

Beira-Mar/Rio Ave/Benfica/Pigs50€ @ 9.62.

I can feel the love in the air.

:smitten: :smitten:

GL :) I'll bet something similar for sure

Estoril is a very good team indeed. Those 2 losses were against Benfica and Porto, if I'm not mistaken. Hardly loose against Academica. 1.40 is a very nice odd for Draw no bet.

For me the three first games for tomorrow are home wins.

That is very true.  :cheesy: