The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

On a side note, anyone read The Perfect Punter? Damn interesting.

Just bought it based on this post - it better not be s*** :angry:

lololololol its shit

It's actually very good.

Either Neymar or Fred in a Brazil win is my choice of bet tonight. Will place both I reckon.

Not counting me chickens, but best possible outcome to this so far. :lol: wish I'd gone more than £2.50 on each now.

And there we have it, Spain out to 6/1 with Ladbrokes for next summer.

So the team who have the last WC and last 2 Euros apparently have a 1 in 7 chance of winning next year. It's an obscene price. £50 on it to start with, with potentially more to come over the coming months.

And there we have it, Spain out to 6/1 with Ladbrokes for next summer.

So the team who have the last WC and last 2 Euros apparently have a 1 in 7 chance of winning next year. It's an obscene price. £50 on it to start with, with potentially more to come over the coming months.

That's ludicrous man.

I might put a few quid on it every week until the World Cup. :lol: Like an investment. I would imagine if someone like Torres hits top form the price will drop.

Spain U20 to beat Mexico U20 @ 1.53 with Coral seems generous. Most other bookies offer 1.45.

Spain have won 3 out of 3 in the WC and Mexico only have 1 win in their last 6 games (1-0-2 in WC).

Spain U20 to beat Mexico U20 @ 1.53 with Coral seems generous. Most other bookies offer 1.45.

Spain have won 3 out of 3 in the WC and Mexico only have 1 win in their last 6 games (1-0-2 in WC).

Injury time winner see's the bet come in. Spain went down to a second minute goal from Mexico. Not the best odds to bet with but really couldn't see Spain struggling here. Looking at the stats they absolutely dominated the game and should of certainly won by more.

Guest Roger Kint

For anyone who was thinking of profiting on our doom and gloom:

Anyway - our random bet is linked to Newcastle's unwelcome situation. We are backing them to be bottom after three games of the new season, something which is available at 25/1 with Stan James.

http://www.footballtips.com/category/Football-Tips/Random-bet-of-the-day-Newcastle-United-to-be-bottom-after-three-games-201307030003/

:embarrassed:

Guest Roger Kint

Think I'll put the odd few quid in my account on it...no loss if it doesn't happen really.

Tempted to open an account with them. Will get a free bet to use on that.

There are loads of Europa qualifiers today, some interesting teams like ones from Andorra and San Marino who should really take a hammering you'd expect. Going to work my way through it today at work.

A bit of success so far in the darts tonight. Put $20 on Klaasen @ 6/4 and he won 6-4. So that was $50 back. Also have $30 on Nicholson/Hamilton/Painter so just waiting on Painter coming in for just over $100 profit. Should the second bet win I'll probably stake another $50 or so on the second round in the darts.

Also had $70 on Djokovic before the tournament started  due to winnings from Nadal at the French Open.

Stands to be a really good weekend!