The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Think Real are going to win big tonight. I think Mourinho will barely accept a scrappy single goal win, let alone not winning.

Thanks, Neil. That's me betting on Real -2. 200€ returns 360€. Do it.

:mou:

:lol:

Nice one.

Sampdoria Genua

Neapel

Lazio Rom

Inter (dnb)

Real (-1)

Barca (-1)

Those 50€ would have returned around 1000€. Was furious after I've seen that Inter would let me down. Glad that Barca only won 1-0 so it's at least 2 games.

Once again, a weekend where I was so close, so close to winning loads  - us winning today for example. But that's life and there will be days where I'll be back winning and having that little bit of luck back again that was missing this time.

Sampdoria Genua

Neapel

Lazio Rom

Inter (dnb)

Real (-1)

Barca (-1)

Those 50€ would have returned around 1000€. Was furious after I've seen that Inter would let me down. Glad that Barca only won 1-0 so it's at least 2 games.

Once again, a weekend where I was so close, so close to winning loads  - us winning today for example. But that's life and there will be days where I'll be back winning and having that little bit of luck back again that was missing this time.

Didn't you just win 360? :lol:

Sampdoria Genua

Neapel

Lazio Rom

Inter (dnb)

Real (-1)

Barca (-1)

Didn't you just win 360? :lol:

It was 160, 360 was just the return. And still it wasn't a good weekend. I didn't lose anything really but I didn't make a great profit and it was so close once again - just like last week and the week before.

2 incorrect results from 6 is so close, so close to winning loads? ??? :lol:

Nah, wasn't just that one. Were other accys obviously that were very close to happening. Like a few I had with Man Utd and us involved. A win from us would have won me well over 1.5 k.

Won't moan about it, though. Have done something with the in-play betting to rescue things. Also, money - especially betting money - isn't everything in life.

Russia v Northern Ireland

Bulgaria v Italy

Moldova v England

Wales v Belgium

Finland v France

Croatia v FYR Macedonia

Germany v Faroe Islands (half time/full time)

not sure why i added ze germans in tbh

Guest Rey Mysterio

Russia v Northern Ireland

Bulgaria v Italy

Moldova v England

Wales v Belgium

Finland v France

Croatia v FYR Macedonia

Germany v Faroe Islands (half time/full time)

not sure why i added ze germans in tbh

I have the same minus Italy and Germany -4 instead of half time full time. Was about 11/1 I think.