The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Saw some pretty high odds for you lot tomorrow. I'm thinking of breaking my 2-year betting retirement and stick a [email protected] on you against Everton.

Would be tempted to hold on to that fiver mate, especially if our worst fears are confirmed once the team news is announced.

No Krul, Colo, etc...?

Yeah, maybe I should keep my money.

Saw some pretty high odds for you lot tomorrow. I'm thinking of breaking my 2-year betting retirement and stick a [email protected] on you against Everton.

Would be tempted to hold on to that fiver mate, especially if our worst fears are confirmed once the team news is announced.

No Krul, Colo, etc...?

Yeah, maybe I should keep my money.

Tiote too.

10p returns £19. Defoe's already done his bit. :thup:

http://i.imgur.com/iT3Qa.jpg

Zaragoza can't score in a brothel man, why did you pick that bet? :lol:

You had a surprisingly high amount of good picks in there though, they almost feel wasted in such a big - and thus unrealistic - accumulator.

Don't know. My knowledge of Spanish football is pretty weak anyway as I don't have access to Sky Sports.

If you mix them about a bit, I think it would be realistic to get a 10 fold accy. Yesterday I placed an 18 and 12 fold accys, 14 and 10 came through..... fuckers.

f*** me, and I thought 4,75 were large odds already :lol:

You need to win tonight to shove it in front of the bookies and make me win €20

7/1 is ridiculous like. I've got a feeling we'll get a result tonight mind. There hasn't been a forum gamble for a while but I don't think it'd be the wisest idea to have a forum gamble on us!

Good to know how well people sort of know me on here. :lol:

But to be fair to me, to stay away from betting in times like this (MNF, CL & EL around the corner), is the same like asking a bar-keeper to stay away from alcohol. Impossible.

I've lost far too much money during the Euro's - which would have still been o.k. because of the great 2011/2012 season I had.

After the Euro's, I obviously tried to get it back.

The last 3 weekends it was always just one single game - I repeat, one single game - that was the difference between winning thousands and winning nothing/losing something.

Today, Real Madrid let me down.

I was able to take some of those weekends and was always hoping and also believing that some sort of luck would be coming back to me. It turned out that this was not the case.

As Lance Armstrong said - There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now.

I lost much money, I lost some sort of arrogance but I won experience.

Good luck to those who keep on betting. Beat the bookies. Do it.

I didn't wanted to sound like some sort of drama-queen btw...

see you dodged that bullet then mate :lol:

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial

#NUFC (4-2-3-1) v #EFC: Harper; Perch, S.Taylor, Williamson, Santon; Anita, Gutierrez©; Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Marveaux; Cisse. #newcastle #epl

5/1 you shay?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7BHbdlhiJdMQ25sSljCdoLwwLiJ_yE73jBoc8xUMyTRbi-obpeQ

fucking everyone on the forum going for it tho, :yao: 

it's not happening