La Liga 14/15

Disco

Rafa confirmed. Hopefully, he succeeds. He has my full support. If he can get the best out of the attacking players but eradicate the sloppy mistakes along with getting in De Gea - Real should see silverware of some type next season.

Just feels like yesterday's man.

Napoli have been shite at the back mind.

They've started to hit a good run of form recently, Araujo and especially Viera have been magnificent the past month or so. Tad worried about the defence though, very dodgy.

I really want Las Palmas to gain promotion so I've got a La Liga side to follow properly next season.

It's gonna be tough; if things stand as they are Valladolid, Sporting and Zaragoza are a quality crop of playoff rivals.

Indeed. I'd quite like to see Sporting back too. Hopefully they nip in ahead of Girona.

Rafa confirmed. Hopefully, he succeeds. He has my full support. If he can get the best out of the attacking players but eradicate the sloppy mistakes along with getting in De Gea - Real should see silverware of some type next season.

Extremely important for the city of Madrid and Rafa himself that they have your support. :thup:

:lol:

Napoli have been s**** at the back mind.

His time there must be considered a failure.

Confirmed: Elche have been relegated to Liga Adelante due to debt to the taxman. They can still appeal the decision, but it's increasingly looking like curtains for the club; they also have outstanding debt with players and staff that could see them relegated again to Segunda B.

Eibar will now stay in the top division.

I can't see what's wrong with it; if Elche have competed without following the rules, they deserve their punishment. Eibar in particular are extremely well-run.

Oh I agree like but I would have preferred for them to stay up by finishing outside the relegation spots not due to another team's poor finances

Espanyol are reportedly in talks to sell a controlling share to an American investment fund. That would be a terrible move for them, imho. Investment funds are there to make money, not to win things.

Football now :anguish:

Valencia have signed Rodrigo Caio from Sao Paulo for €12.5m. No idea about him, but seemed highly rated before getting injured last season.

Read something over the weekend saying it's a move to suit his investment group (co-owned by Peter Lim) as much as anything and the Valencia coach had never seen him.

Valencia have signed Rodrigo Caio from Sao Paulo for €12.5m. No idea about him, but seemed highly rated before getting injured last season.

Read something over the weekend saying it's a move to suit his investment group (co-owned by Peter Lim) as much as anything and the Valencia coach had never seen him.

Valencia have also bought Rodrigo for €30m, Cancelo for €15m, and Gomes for €15m, who were owned by the same investment group.

Shady? Nah.