The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Tynecastle is a fun ground too. Seen Yakubu's first goal for middlesbrough there. And convinced Viduka to join Newcastle...

Always fancied going to Tynecastle, love how steep the stands are/Edinburgh in general. Best mid sized city on these isles by a mile.

Guest Printzlau

In the game between FC Midtjylland and Young Boys FC the referee showed Morten Rasmussen (FCM) a yellow card. Convinced it was his second he went on to show him the red card. However nobody else saw the supposedly first yellow card. Not himself, his teammates, the manager nor the commentators saw it.

Later in the game the referee went on to give Sylvester Igboun (also FCM) his second yellow card without showing him the red card. Weirdest thing I've seen in a long time.

English isn't my first language so bare with me.

Enjoying this Clasico even if it isn't particularly exciting. Always enjoy watching barca but also seeing the defensive organisation of Real Madrid is impressive. Shows how hard you have to work against this barca side.

Casillas on the deck before he kicked that there, poor.

The more I think about it the more I reckon Iniesta is probably my favourite ever player to watch from an attacking sense. Such a cliche though these days but you cant help it.