The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

After the amount of undeserved points Villa have had from us in recent years, yesterday was extremely satisfying. Only disappointment is the scoreline sounds slightly close.

Yep, your boys picked me up some great Fantasy Footy points.  :snod:

After the amount of undeserved points Villa have had from us in recent years, yesterday was extremely satisfying. Only disappointment is the scoreline sounds slightly close.

They very nearly made it 3-2 at the end and I was thinking in no possible way do villa deserve the score to be that close :D

Said it in the other thread but I think your team looked far fitter and sharper than both villa and man utd. Hopefully we have caught you up in that department by the time we face you soon. Although I would still fancy you lot to win considering our poor record against you.

They very nearly made it 3-2 at the end and I was thinking in no possible way do villa deserve the score to be that close :D

Said it in the other thread but I think your team looked far fitter and sharper than both villa and man utd. Hopefully we have caught you up in that department by the time we face you soon. Although I would still fancy you lot to win considering our poor record against you.

Moyes made a conscious decision to bring us back early for pre-season and it's shown so far. Obviously who knows, we might end up being tired in March and I do think we need a couple of more players to really withstand injuries (and pretty much every season we have a point where we're nigh-on decimated by them) but I'm enjoying the ride for the time being.

Past few years you've hardly had a bad record against us mind. Last year, win apiece. Year before, win apiece. Year when you went down, 2 draws.