The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest Chubby Jason

That's pretty odd. Maybe he's hoping Adebayor will be extra motivated to give 40% effort so he can slide on his knees in front of the City fans in celebration if he scores.

That's pretty odd. Maybe he's hoping Adebayor will be extra motivated to give 40% effort so he can slide on his knees in front of the City fans in celebration if he scores.

More like Adebayor is motivated by a clause in his contract meaning he gets paid double if he scores past City.

You can see the reasoning behind it though. Adebayor is infinitely better at holding the ball up, which they'll need against Man City because their midfield alone isn't sufficient enough to keep possession in games like this.

Guest bimpy474

AVB f***ing up my FF team with that lineup. Hope Defoe comes in and scores a triple hattrick and celebrates by pissing on his suave good looking mug :angry:

As long as you leave his beautiful head of hair alone.....gorgeous.

Guest bimpy474

Why is the Spurs badge in a different positions on their horrible away shirt they are current wearing against Man City?

Poppy placement maybe ? Specially made shirts ?

Why is the Spurs badge in a different positions on their horrible away shirt they are current wearing against Man City?

It appears to be in a different position on the long sleeved version to the short sleeved, very strange.

Guest bimpy474

It appears to be in a different position on the long sleeved version to the short sleeved, very strange.

Ah right, very strange if thats so...mmm

Incredibly harsh, he's probably been there best player this season. Adebayor has been a complete waste of space.

Even harsher :lol: Adebayor's hardly played, after (a) not being our player anyway, then (b) being injured. Every time he's been on the pitch we've looked better. It's the age-old question with Defoe - do you play him for the goals and sacrifice the all-round play? Away against City, I agree with AVB. Actually, I'd have been tempted to play Ade and Defoe and drop Dempsey, but there you go.

Incredibly harsh, he's probably been there best player this season. Adebayor has been a complete waste of space.

Even harsher :lol: Adebayor's hardly played, after (a) not being our player anyway, then (b) being injured. Every time he's been on the pitch we've looked better. It's the age-old question with Defoe - do you play him for the goals and sacrifice the all-round play? Away against City, I agree with AVB. Actually, I'd have been tempted to play Ade and Defoe and drop Dempsey, but there you go.

Can you see them both playing together successfully? On paper there's potential for a quality 4-4-2 with your lot, what with Bale and Lennon on the wings. But then again 4-4-2 is frowned upon nowadays. :lol: