The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest Craig-NUFC

Didn't notice that Granero had already been thrown into the deep end. I'm not watching the game so I'll ask; how is he doing?

Looking shocked at how quickly he's being closed down. Been tackled a few times for it and has had to just poke the ball away a couple of times too. Just had a half decent long range shot though.

Didn't notice that Granero had already been thrown into the deep end. I'm not watching the game so I'll ask; how is he doing?

Looking shocked at how quickly he's being closed down. Been tackled a few times for it and has had to just poke the ball away a couple of times too. Just had a half decent long range shot though.

Surprised considering he's not played at some club in La Liga, but at Real Madrid. Should be used to the pace of the game really.

Surprised considering he's not played at some club in La Liga, but at Real Madrid. Should be used to the pace of the game really.

Overstatement. 15 league starts in 2 years.

Granero's had an easy life at Real Madrid, Mou usually only started him against "easy" teams at home where felt confident of adding some flair to the side, he usually came on in closed games... he's not a player used to be under pressure.

Granero's had an easy life at Real Madrid, Mou usually only started him against "easy" teams at home where felt confident of adding some flair to the side, he usually came on in closed games...

Cheers for clearing that up then. Don't have that much of knowledge of the league. :thup:

Granero's had an easy life at Real Madrid, Mou usually only started him against "easy" teams at home where felt confident of adding some flair to the side, he usually came on in closed games...

Cheers for clearing that up then. Don't have that much of knowledge of the league. :thup:

Granero does have talent, mind, but given his attitude in and off the pitch, I don't think he's got enough mettle to make it.