The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest Chubby Jason

Liverpool have an absolutely rank starting XI like.

Liverpool: Jones, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Gerrard, Allen, Sahin, Fernandez Saez, Suarez, Sterling.

(Subs: Gulacsi, Jose Enrique, Assaidi, Henderson, Downing, Carragher, Shelvey.)

It sounds a decent team to me.

Liverpool have an absolutely rank starting XI like.

Liverpool: Jones, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Gerrard, Allen, Sahin, Fernandez Saez, Suarez, Sterling.

(Subs: Gulacsi, Jose Enrique, Assaidi, Henderson, Downing, Carragher, Shelvey.)

It sounds a decent team to me.

Personally think Liverpool have a bright future. They have a shitload of talent coming through. It's disappointing so I'll enjoy things for now. Despite the fact they have quality coming through, I don't see them being a top four side again for a long time.

To qualify 'bright future', I mean they will actually be able to play good football and be top 6 season on season. At the moment for this season I think their squad is not up to top 6, maybe top 8. I doubt they'll see top 6 season by season as bright though

Walker should have taken advantage of the chance today to watch Cole today and see what a full-back should be doing in defence. Chelsea using the Man City formula and relying solely on their bags of attacking quality to get them through, but I doubt they'll hold up to sterner tests as the season goes along. Their defending today gave a glimpse to some of their weaknesses.