The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I was enjoying all of these upsets this week until you realise we want all of the favourites to walk through the groups and have as few of the elite clubs drop down as possible. :lol:

Yeah, well, at least when we win the Europa League no one could claim that we did it against shit sides. :smug:

I was enjoying all of these upsets this week until you realise we want all of the favourites to walk through the groups and have as few of the elite clubs drop down as possible. :lol:

with luck city will be knocked out of europe full stop and Milan are nothing to fear this season

Man City are basically out then?

Have to beat Ajax first and foremost at home then almost certainly will have to beat Dortmund over in Germany.

Tough.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, well, at least when we win the Europa League no one could claim that we did it against shit sides. :smug:

Citeh and Man Utd didn't exactly set the world slight in it last season mind.

So is Jackson Martinez the latest relatively unknown mint South American Porto have bought and are going to sell for a ludicrous fee at the end of this or next season?

Good player from what i have seen and heard, seems the next mint Colombian to come through.

My question is how the f*ck do they do it every f*cking year.

So is Jackson Martinez the latest relatively unknown mint South American Porto have bought and are going to sell for a ludicrous fee at the end of this or next season?

Good player from what i have seen and heard, seems the next mint Colombian to come through.

My question is how the f*ck do they do it every f*cking year.

Scouting, relatively similar cultures and lax work permit laws.

He's hardly a raw diamond like, been banging them in 1 in 2 throughout his career according to Wiki.

Tbf Nut whatever happens in this group and Chelsea's there will likely be a quality side drop in regardless.

As it stands now...

Dynamo Kiev

Olympiakos

Milan

Ajax

Juventus

Bayern Munich

Spartak Moscow

Braga

Ouch. :lol:

fecking hellfire  :lol: