The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Garth Crooks, BBC Final Score

"Stoke, year on year, are making progress. They are ditching that ugly, rugged performance for a bit of finesse. I think that is healthy."

This is real

I think that 20 year crack come down has fianlly got to him.

"I'd have put my house on Fulham holding out with two minutes to go and winning that game. They usually have a sound defence. martin Jol will be fuming having dropped two points like that."

"Reading and Fulham two clubs who concede goals easily. Reading just can't close a game down, and they don't know how to stop leaking goals. They had a chance to win that game but they didn't. They can't keep conceding goals as they are and expect to win games."

How does someone become like that? :lol:

"I'd have put my house on Fulham holding out with two minutes to go and winning that game. They usually have a sound defence. martin Jol will be fuming having dropped two points like that."

"Reading and Fulham two clubs who concede goals easily. Reading just can't close a game down, and they don't know how to stop leaking goals. They had a chance to win that game but they didn't. They can't keep conceding goals as they are and expect to win games."

How does someone become like that? :lol:

A genius is never appreciated in their time.

Guest Chubby Jason

Crooks is a lot like Lawro. No one likes him and everyone is sick to death of his shit, it's indicative of how out of touch the BBC is these days with their shitty coverage and "analysis".

Guest Craig-NUFC

Marchena just purposely walked in to a players elbow, went down, then went straight to the ref in an attempt to get the other bloke sent off :lol:

:facepalm: