The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Why is it still funny to laugh at Bale? He is physically and technically one of the best wingers in Europe and his return in the last few seasons is just as good as some the big names like Lavezzi, Di Maria and co.

I dunno think he's still quite 'streaky', he's selfish and I've seen him contribute absolutely nothing to a game when he seemed not in the mood. Maybe I'm being harsh on him though cos he seems such a cock. He does get a good return

Guest firetotheworks

Why is it still funny to laugh at Bale? He is physically and technically one of the best wingers in Europe and his return in the last few seasons is just as good as some the big names like Lavezzi, Di Maria and co.

For me it's because the media laud him as better than those two, which he isn't. SSN once compared his stats to Messi's ffs. I don't think he's shit or anything. He's very good, but he's so overrated it's ridiculous.

Gerrard's comments are symptomatic of the delusion of Liverpool Football Club. From top to bottom that club is detached from reality.

He's obviously bitter about not winning the game and there's no doubt Suarez's goal should have stood, but the arrogance of coming out with stuff like he did is mind-boggling. He didn't even pick a game where we actually did use the long ball loads, as the stats proved in somewhat embarrassing fashion for him. Fwiw, we do use the long ball sometimes - just like every single team in the league - other times we play some nice stuff on the ground, I think we've got a decent mix. Maybe he, and Liverpool, feel threatened that their neighbours are getting better while they get worse? His comment of "Everton are not better than us" screams of total desperation.

On a wider scale though, it sums up everything Liverpool are. What have we heard game after game from their manager? "We played well" / "We should have won" / "If we play like that regularly we'll win" and of course, his favourite, "It's the referee what did it!" Maybe, just maybe Brendan, your team just isn't that good? And how can we forget the nauseous fans who are permanently stuck in a world where Liverpool were significant players at the top of the league table?

Things aren't helped by a generally sympathetic media who help to massage their collective egos. What I find odd about the game at the weekend for example was as well as the disallowed goal - which, you can't get away from, was a crap decision - attention has been drawn as to whether our 2nd goal should never have come about due to it being their throw-in. I see very little has been made of Sterling's abysmal dive for the free kick for their 2nd goal, the not insignificant amount of fortune involved in their 1st, or even the 2 very nasty challenges on Mirallas (wonder what would have happened if he stayed on?) and Distin.

Y'know what, fuck them. Enjoy your mediocrity, Steven, you classless, cheating cunt.

Gerrard's comments are symptomatic of the delusion of Liverpool Football Club. From top to bottom that club is detached from reality.

He's obviously bitter about not winning the game and there's no doubt Suarez's goal should have stood, but the arrogance of coming out with stuff like he did is mind-boggling. He didn't even pick a game where we actually did use the long ball loads, as the stats proved in somewhat embarrassing fashion for him. Fwiw, we do use the long ball sometimes - just like every single team in the league - other times we play some nice stuff on the ground, I think we've got a decent mix. Maybe he, and Liverpool, feel threatened that their neighbours are getting better while they get worse? His comment of "Everton are not better than us" screams of total desperation.

On a wider scale though, it sums up everything Liverpool are. What have we heard game after game from their manager? "We played well" / "We should have won" / "If we play like that regularly we'll win" and of course, his favourite, "It's the referee what did it!" Maybe, just maybe Brendan, your team just isn't that good? And how can we forget the nauseous fans who are permanently stuck in a world where Liverpool were significant players at the top of the league table?

Things aren't helped by a generally sympathetic media who help to massage their collective egos. What I find odd about the game at the weekend for example was as well as the disallowed goal - which, you can't get away from, was a crap decision - attention has been drawn as to whether our 2nd goal should never have come about due to it being their throw-in. I see very little has been made of Sterling's abysmal dive for the free kick for their 2nd goal, the not insignificant amount of fortune involved in their 1st, or even the 2 very nasty challenges on Mirallas (wonder what would have happened if he stayed on?) and Distin.

Y'know what, fuck them. Enjoy your mediocrity, Steven, you classless, cheating cunt.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=297710.560

Y'know what, f*** them. Enjoy your mediocrity, Steven, you classless, cheating c***.

:clap:

Yeah when the fuck does a newspaper quote somebody and then immediately put "actually the statistics show..." and try to pull apart what's just been said? Snide as fuck that, the Guardian should be fucking banned from Anfield along with the Mirror.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29291210.jpg

:clap: :clap: