The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest neesy111

Not a pen imo.

:lol: The player is more or less ripping off Balotelli's skin.

Same for balotelli on the other player tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Not a pen imo.

No.

I switched it on a late but did City get that last free-kick for that Aguero red card challenge that I saw?

Naturlich.

Struggle to care about the controversy of the result then. Plus City have been wank in all 4 games now, deserve nowt.

I switched it on a late but did City get that last free-kick for that Aguero red card challenge that I saw?

Naturlich.

Struggle to care about the controversy of the result then. Plus City have been w*** in all 4 games now, deserve nowt.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Not a pen imo.

No.

Yes.

Guest firetotheworks

Not a pen imo.

No.

Yes.

Infinity no.

So because Balotelli is the attacking player, according to Keane he should be automatically be given the benefit of the doubt? :lol:

I'm so fucking bored of the 'goalline official does nothing' whinge. We know what they're there for, suck it up and shut the fuck up.

Mancini has also been over to the touchline to complain to a cameraman' date=' who he seems to be blaming for getting in the way of the assistant referee to prevent him seeing the penalty incident. We're going to be hearing more about this.[/quote']

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

How has that been seen as offside man? :lol:

It's offside, good linesman.

It is, but there's no way he's seen it. There is no good and bad. There's just so much guessing imo.

Mancini has also been over to the touchline to complain to a cameraman' date=' who he seems to be blaming for getting in the way of the assistant referee to prevent him seeing the penalty incident. We're going to be hearing more about this.[/quote']

:lol: Justice for the cameraman

Rattled.

Guest firetotheworks

So because Balotelli is the attacking player, according to Keane he should be automatically be given the benefit of the doubt? :lol:

I'm so f***ing bored of the 'goalline official does nothing' whinge. We know what they're there for, suck it up and shut the f*** up.

Aye, the fourth official talk is so shit. ITV always seem to be proud of being clueless.