The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I was looking through all the transfers so far last night and thought Norwich looked very vulnerable. Think Chris might be in for a very tough year with them. Still will be nice when he returns to st.james'. Hope he gets a cracking reception.

If you took out Holt from their side, and perhaps Hoolahan, I think they'd struggle to make the Championship play-offs.

going to be very tough for them.

in other news, im moving into a flat opposite Carrow Road in a couple of weeks so if Chris needs any help I shall be but a moment away. :cool:

Guest bimpy474

I was looking through all the transfers so far last night and thought Norwich looked very vulnerable. Think Chris might be in for a very tough year with them. Still will be nice when he returns to st.james'. Hope he gets a cracking reception.

If you took out Holt from their side, and perhaps Hoolahan, I think they'd struggle to make the Championship play-offs.

going to be very tough for them.

in other news, im moving into a flat opposite Carrow Road in a couple of weeks so if Chris needs any help I shall be but a moment away. :cool:

Always liked Norwich...nice tranquil place i found it to be.