The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Btw if Michu was playing in our team he'd look like s***.

Similar style of play to Luque, the later was much more highly rated too, would probably be in our reserves with Xisco because he dosn't train as hard as Shola :lol:

You reckon they're similar? Luque at Depor was an allround player, Michu seems to me to be a bit of a Spanish Kevin Nolan.

That's incredibly harsh.

On Nolan.

Similar style of play to Luque, the later was much more highly rated too, would probably be in our reserves with Xisco because he dosn't train as hard as Shola :lol:

You reckon they're similar? Luque at Depor was an allround player, Michu seems to me to be a bit of a Spanish Kevin Nolan.

That's incredibly harsh.

That's what VI said before the season - think it is fairly accurate in all honesty, with the caveat that, being Spanish, he's better on the ball than Nolan.

Think Michu would do alright in a hoofball side as well, his anticipation and attacking runs would be just as much use in that sort of system.

That's incredibly harsh.

That's what VI said before the season - think it is fairly accurate in all honesty, with the caveat that, being Spanish, he's better on the ball than Nolan.

Think Michu would do alright in a hoofball side as well, his anticipation and attacking runs would be just as much use in that sort of system.

I think he's far better in a fair few aspects, the only way I can see any sort of comparison is the positions they pick up in the box.

Guest neesy111

1-1

Decent finish from the best midfielder in the World.

LOL IT WAZ ANDERSON.

OMG YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT HIM JUST LIKE I WAS WRONG ABOUT WILLEM DAFOE.

:jesuswept:

1-1

Do you always post this or do is it a coincidence that the only posts of you that I see are the ones where you mention him. :lol: It's scary. Like you know I will be seeing your post.

Guest palnese

1-1

Do you always post this or do is it a coincidence that the only posts of you that I see are the ones where you mention him. :lol: It's scary. Like you know I will be seeing your post.

Nah, I always post it just to be sure in case you're online. :lol:

Guest neesy111

That won't last....

Very impressive.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/210/119/+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145