The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Arsenal 0 Swansea 2

Micchu again.

How much is this lad gonna be worth next summer? 10 PL goals this season.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jan2012/2/0/papiss-cisse-695774542.jpg

:yao:

Guest neesy111

We're stupid for not looking at players in Spain.

Can't say I know many that fit in to the long ball system.

Not many french do either....

Swansea play with such confidence, class act, always look to do the basics well and try and play football. Pards could learn a lot from them.

Also seem more clinical this year as opposed to Rodgers just tip tap in centre midfield, Laudrup doing very well, could see them being in top 8

Btw if Michu was playing in our team he'd look like s***.

Similar style of play to Luque, the later was much more highly rated too, would probably be in our reserves with Xisco because he dosn't train as hard as Shola :lol:

You reckon they're similar? Luque at Depor was an allround player, Michu seems to me to be a bit of a Spanish Kevin Nolan.

Btw if Michu was playing in our team he'd look like shit.

I think any average player with reasonable technique would do well in the Swansea system. It isn't dependent on giving the ball to one or two magic players, in fact it's fully based on everyone following a system where they can be involved in, interchange and contribute something meaningful so you don't need a star to finish or create things.

Btw if Michu was playing in our team he'd look like s***.

Similar style of play to Luque, the later was much more highly rated too, would probably be in our reserves with Xisco because he dosn't train as hard as Shola :lol:

You reckon they're similar? Luque at Depor was an allround player, Michu seems to me to be a bit of a Spanish Kevin Nolan.

That's incredibly harsh.