The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Cole is offensively bad

For some reason, I tend to think he's 33 or 34, yet he's only 29. And that's because he's been finished for years.

He never got started

But he played for Eeeeeeeengland and all that.

To be frank, I think around 2008-2009 he looked like a player that could go places, way more dynamic than he is now. But he became a donkey really quick.

Guest Craig-NUFC

I've seen 5 or 6 free kicks today where there has been a lay off and a blasted shot, and every one of them has hit the wall.

To be fair to Spurs they did their part and played some lovely stuff. You know exactly what you're getting from Swansea and West Ham, though - both teams completely spoling their games. Can't stand watching either of them.

To be fair to Spurs they did their part and played some lovely stuff. You know exactly what you're getting from Swansea and West Ham, though - both teams completely spoling their games. Can't stand watching either of them.

Disagree on Swansea mostly, last season sure, this season much more fun to watch, but against spurs clearly playing for a draw and was like the bad old days of brendan rodgers

That's why we lost to both Swansea and West Ham up here - they stopped us playing our carpet football. Booooo!

It's because we don't have the players, nor the tactical acumen to open up such teams.

That's what I'm fearing for QPR next week. We barely have a plan A, never mind B.