The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest palnese

How many Swansea midfielders today can be considered to be attacking players? Managed to beat our zero at home to QPR?

MUST.FIND.SOMETHING.NEGATIVE.ABOUT.US.

Guest bimpy474

How many Swansea midfielders today can be considered to be attacking players? Managed to beat our zero at home to QPR?

Human nature my friend, when you watch another team, you will compare it to your own.

:lol: Not at all, i've been pretty positive about us recently, just interesting to see the difference between starting lineups between two teams at home against top of the table and second bottom.

Guest palnese

Human nature my friend, when you watch another team, you will compare it to your own.

It's fucking ridiculous.

Guest bimpy474

This made me think of how boss an Asturian national team would look, given it's only four goats and coal miners living there: Mata, Cazorla, Villa, Michu, Adrián... that's a hell of a front five.

No idea but i bet Commander Sheperd would sort them out.

Guest bimpy474

It's fucking ridiculous.

Aye but unavoidable. If we were doing well the chatter on here would be which players couldn't get into our team and not the ones that could.

It's f***ing ridiculous.

:troll:

Not a massive advantage, but it's good we had a lot of possession yesterday and we didn't have to do much of the running.

Similarly, glad Man Utd are having to do a lot of work to get the ball off Swansea.

Silver linings and all that!

Really impressive half from Swansea :thup:

Not a massive advantage, but it's good we had a lot of possession yesterday and we didn't have to do much of the running.

Similarly, glad Man Utd are having to do a lot of work to get the ball off Swansea.

It's probably a little advantage (for them) that they can change half their team while we're already playing some of our 2nd players from the start.

It's probably a little advantage (for them) that they can change half their team while we're already playing some of our 2nd players from the start.

I did think of this, but I think last season's 3-0 renewed our 'Man Utd Strongest XI' pass, after the 5-0 pass expired after 15 years.

I did think of this, but I think last season's 3-0 renewed our 'Man Utd Strongest XI' pass, after the 5-0 pass expired after 15 years.

Oh, aye. Could really be the case actually. No way Fergie will rest his big guns for this.

But again, playing someone like Scholes or Giggs instead of Cleverly and Valencia would still mean enough trouble for us.

it's odd that you look at swansea's team, individually you can't really pick out who's particularly gifted technically, 

Michu perhaps.  All the rest are decent players but it's just that they have a way of playing thats so ingrained in their play which really suits them all as a team.

You got to give credit to their chairman who seem to really have picked the right guy again to carry off the philosophy of what was started by previous managers they had.

it's odd that you look at swansea's team, individually you can't really pick out who's particularly gifted technically, 

Michu perhaps.  All the rest are decent players but it's just that they have a way of playing thats so ingrained in their play which really suits them all as a team.

You got to give credit to their chairman who seem to really have picked the right guy again to carry off the philosophy of what was started by previous managers they had.

Pace and movement. Players available for the ball all over the park.