The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest neesy111

I don't think Hughton's going to be very happy about the referee here. :lol:

Absolutely hopeless performance by Clattenberg as usual.

Lukaku is looking class, would have him over Torres if I was benitez.

I wouldn't say he looked class. Certainly gave Hughes a lot of trouble because he's a big, awkward fucker, but too many rough edges for me.

Think the loan is perfect tbh. Give him a year or two, and he'll be terrific (very Drogba-esque). Still plenty of room for development there, though.

Nah, class referee.

:pokerface:

On a similar note, Webb was really fucking annoying today. Genuinely starting to think that he has something against us. I could be wrong, but I feel that he is very generous to "smaller" sides when they play against a stronger team...unless that stronger team is Man U.

I usually hate the idea of thinking a ref is biased (apart from the usual one of them subtly and unconsciously favouring the home team) but Webb does make me wonder.

Lukaku is looking class, would have him over Torres if I was benitez.

b

I wouldn't say he looked class. Certainly gave Hughes a lot of trouble because he's a big, awkward fucker, but too many rough edges for me.

Think the loan is perfect tbh. Give him a year or two, and he'll be terrific (very Drogba-esque). Still plenty of room for development there, though.

I reckon with the runs and positions he's taking up already he'd score a shit load of goals there. Agree about the rough edges but I think his strength and power make up for that, his finishing needs to improve though aye but that will come pretty soon I'd imagine.

Lukaku looks a very good all-round striker in the making.

As a sideline, it's the sort of transfer that I'd like to see banned in an ideal world. Chelsea paid about £20m for a player who couldn't make the first team, and who then gets sent out to play against every team except them. That doesn't sit right.

Chelsea team to face QPR: Turnbull; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Bertrand, D Luiz, Lampard; Moses, Oscar, Marin, Torres

Properly ballsing up my FF week, Chelsea. No Ba, no Mata. :(

[...but my Fantasy team too, c'mon!  :boomboom: ]