The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Really needs to be a Willy Wonka "Tell me again how Michu has been a great signing" meme.

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

What a finish by Michu. Signing of the season? Taking into account how much he cost I can't think of many better signings.

Really needs to be a Willy Wonka "Tell me again how Michu has been a great signing" meme.

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

What a finish by Michu. Signing of the season? Taking into account how much he cost I can't think of many better signings.

:anguish:

http://i47.tinypic.com/aetqw3.jpg

Signing of the season is an understatement, I think he may be the best player in the league, or am I overdoing it?

Yes, he's a fantastic finisher but aside from that many players offer more. Fellaini being a prime example.

He's quite a bit more than a fantastic finisher though, although best player in the league is pushing it substantially.. :lol:

"2048: Chelsea make a rapid start and Fernando Torres is in behind the defence - only to see a raised offside flag. We have to see more from Torres or surely he will be replaced by Demba Ba. Surely."

That's also going to get very annoying before the end of the week.

Signing of the season is an understatement, I think he may be the best player in the league, or am I overdoing it?

Yes, he's a fantastic finisher but aside from that many players offer more. Fellaini being a prime example.

He's quite a bit more than a fantastic finisher though, although best player in the league is pushing it substantially.. :lol:

Well yeah but the point remains he's nowhere near the best player in the league and his finishing his the only quality he his that compares him with the best players.

RVP should be disgusted :lol: