Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

I don't think I'd save too much by downgrading one of the keepers. If I'm desperate for cash that's where I'll look.

I'm hoping it's the right solution, because my squad's underachieved all season.

Check out Pardew over here :lol:

Just played my wildcard got rid of some deadwood.

Begovic

Clyne      Zabaleta      Nelsen

Morrison        Fellaini      Hazard    Michu 

RVP          Suarez        Lambert

Subs: Bunn  Rouledge, Cameron  Harte 

My wildcard has been used, say hello to team 'the Juan that Matas':

Cech

Sagna    Nastasic    Demel

Fellaini    Walcott      Michu        Mata

Van Persie    P Cisse    Fletcher

BENCH: Pollitt, B Davies, Mangane, Lennon

Guest tollemache

Just realised I've missed the team selection deadline for the third week running, giving me:

Jaaskelainen

Evra                   O'Brien                 Bertrand

Cazorla            Y Toure                     Hazard                     Michu

Berbatov               Ba               Long

Subs: Cerny (GK), Shawcross, Rangel, Gera

Toure's out and Long doubtful, but otherwise I seem to have fluked an OK side. Three players playing twice this week and Ba accidentally remains from before his move.

I seem to have had Evra as my captain of late too and as it turns out he's done bloody well

I don't think I'd save too much by downgrading one of the keepers. If I'm desperate for cash that's where I'll look.

I'm hoping it's the right solution, because my squad's underachieved all season.

Check out Pardew over here :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Begovic

Shawcross        Azplilicueta    Young

Marveaux      Mata    Walcott    Obertan

Ba            Van Persie      Suarez

SUBs

Gazzaniga

Pilkington

Harte

Mariappa

It says available, so I guess you just didn`t do it right mate

When you do transfers click 'make transfers' then read what it says on the next page: don't press 'confirm transfers' or alternatively there should be a wild add icon top right on the pitch where the players shirts are on the transfers menu

You can play 2 wildcards a season.One wildcard can be played at any time. The January Wildcard can only be used after Gameweek 21 starts (1 Jan 11:30) until Gameweek 24 ends (2 Feb 11:30).

Wildcards are played on the transfers page but aren't active until you have confirmed the transfers.

Done my wildcard just to make a few changes, saying as im top nothing drastic :D

Begovic

Sagna Luiz Zabaleta

Walcott Pienaar Michu Mata

RVP Ba Suarez

Subs: Cerny, Demel, Guthrie, Shorey.

My subs are definitely my week point but I just hope I don't get many injuries and hope to make my GW transfer at the right time.

Wildcard used.

I'm basically the worst player in the world, and the only fuckers below me are people who haven't bothered with their team since week 1.

New team is based on players I reckon will pick up form in the second half of the season/I got nothing to lose:

Lloris, Bunn

Walker, Zabaleta, G Johnson, Azpilicueta, B Davies

Michu, Downing, Mata, Walcott, Snodgrass

Remy, Sturridge, Rooney.

Got rid of Begovic, Huth, Shawcross, Garrido, Clark, Fellaini, Ba, Suarez, Cazorla, Ivanovic and Cisse (only because I decided not to have any NUFC players in my squad).

With the above set-up I can mix and match, and still keep a strong spine.

Wildcard used.

I'm basically the worst player in the world, and the only fuckers below me are people who haven't bothered with their team since week 1.

New team is based on players I reckon will pick up form in the second half of the season/I got nothing to lose:

Lloris, Bunn

Remy, Sturridge, Rooney.

Got rid of Begovic, Huth, Shawcross, Garrido, Clark, Fellaini, Ba, Suarez, Cazorla, Ivanovic and Cisse (only because I decided not to have any NUFC players in my squad).

Should have put RVP and made him captain, score every fucking week.

Wildcard used.

Lloris, Bunn

Remy, Sturridge, Rooney.

Should have put RVP and made him captain, score every f***ing week.

Fuck him. He's not in my team on principle. Plus those who are just ahead of me have him as captain. I can't afford to just continue to match their scores. I need a different line up to have a chance of over taking them should RVP get injured/stop scoring/turn to shit.