Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Is everyone aware that it's now Wildcard month? I'm trying to find a way to shoehorn a Walcott-Mata-Michu-Bale-Fellaini midfield but it's not really happening ;D Might have to downgrade Bale to Lennon.

Used mine already ! I had loads of injured players so had to have a clean out.

Once I've used my January wildcard, I'll still have the other one to use at some point, right? Haven't used it yet, obviously.

I thought you had to use it or you lost it??

Well I thought you had 2 wildcards. One you could use at any point, and one you had to use in January. I haven't used either, so I'm just making sure I'd still have my "season" wildcard, once I've played my January one?

Once I've used my January wildcard, I'll still have the other one to use at some point, right? Haven't used it yet, obviously.

I thought you had to use it or you lost it??

Well I thought you had 2 wildcards. One you could use at any point, and one you had to use in January. I haven't used either, so I'm just making sure I'd still have my "season" wildcard, once I've played my January one?

Correct. You're rewarded for not being kneejerk like the rest of us ;D

Ba and Sturridge already included in their respective new squads.

Debuchy isn't. I suppose the aforementioned players already existed in the programming and it was just a case of moving teams. Our new recruit probably has to be created. Still, lax twats all the same.

Used my wildcard too.

Begovic

Rafael Baines Debuchy

Bale Michu Mata Fellaini Routledge

Suarez Cisse

Aint bothered in a while so fell down the table a bit, hoping this wildcard will help me climb the table.

Taking a bit of a risk with Cisse mind, but there's a few options i can bring in if he doesn't come up with the goods.

who is people picking for captain? I can`t decide between Ba, RvP and Mata. Ba would be the obvius choice, but im not sure wheter he`ll play both matches or not. At the other hand RvP always delivers and Mata will probably be in involved in at least one goal  ???