Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

Alright return for me, Sissoko and Cisse paid off and nobody else in my league has them. Shame Everton didn't keep a clean sheet, but everyone has Baines anyway.

I dont :okay:

Right, time to play my wildcard finally. No idea where to begin.. :lol:

Right, went for:  Mignolet, (Krul), Rafael, Ivanovic, Zabaleta, Clichy, (O'Brien), Sissoko, Fellaini ©, Michu, Walcott (v), (Marveaux), Suarez, Lukaku, (Benteke)

Hmmm, no idea if that's better or worse than before.. :lol:

Hasn't actually done much for the past 2 months. It's more of an experiment than a long-term change, I could well be putting him back in - I guess he does get Fellaini bonus points for being big.

But, hasn't scored since 1st December and only 1 assist since then as well.

He was, but that's still only an assist to show for the last 6 games. He hasn't played particularly well either and didn't deserve any bonus points vs Swansea or Southampton. Of course, FF don't really care who deserves what, and think oh, he's big and he's Fellaini, give them to him.

I'll be very happy if you end up with a big total for him, though. :snod:

Neil.. :lol:

Amazingly, I have three players who have scored 2 goals today in my team: Sissoko, Fellaini ©, and Benteke, although the latter is first on the bench, so I desperately need one of Zabaleta, Clichy, Lukaku or Suarez to not feature. 47 points so far, before bonusses.. :notbad:

Guest Roger Kint

WTF? Assumed Sissoko was down as captain as i bought him on Monday and subbed Hazard to bring him in. bastards gave it to Michu who has had his worst week in England so far  :lol:

So of course Fellaini scores twice once I get rid of him. Furious at him, in fact I was saying "cheers for rescuing us a point but it means nothing, NOTHING, because of the lost FF points."

Cabaye or Sissoko. Of course, I go for Cabaye.