Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

moussa dembele that lethargic flat-footed s*** c*** can f*** right off injuring my captain nolan.  :rant:

all i can hope for now is a couple of goals from.....kyle walker

Why the fuck did you Captain Nolan?

moussa dembele that lethargic flat-footed s*** c*** can f*** right off injuring my captain nolan.  :rant:

http://u18chan.com/uploads/data/13325/Yeah-He-mad_U18chan.jpg

As for me..... Bale scored to add to goals from captain Sissoko and Cisse :yao:

Why the fuck did you Captain Nolan?

:lol: This.

Why the f*** did you Captain Nolan?

I wasn't sure Rooney would start for Man Utd (and he didn't).

I didn't think Mata would do much against Man City (and he didn't).

I didn't think Walcott would do much against Villa (and he didn't).

I figured Nolan has a good history in derby matches, and that he'd at least score. (and he didn't).

With Michu and Suarez not playing this week, no one else I had was much cop for captain.

Should've captained Sissoko :kinnear:

Why the f*** did you Captain Nolan?

I wasn't sure Rooney would start for Man Utd (and he didn't).

I didn't think Mata would do much against Man City (and he didn't).

I didn't think Walcott would do much against Villa (and he didn't).

I figured Nolan has a good history in derby matches, and that he'd at least score. (and he didn't).

With Michu and Suarez not playing this week, no one else I had was much cop for captain.

Should've captained Sissoko :kinnear:

http://www.inmycommunity.com.au/_uploads/ImageBlog/resized_86bf003ccf974005b916a5ce4c4df7ad_300_300_FitSquare.jpg

Thought i would struggle this weekend.... still got Mata, Bale, Sissoko, Debuchy and Cisse to come but only 19 points doesn't make great viewing.

68 points with Bale bonus to come :yao:

"Oh gosh, I don't think I'm gonna do THAT great this week. Only 68 points." Just like VI and his Barca modesty bullshit.

Fuck you Mole, you and your awesome team. :lol:

Help me out, lads....who to drop and captain?

Mata (WBA), Sissoko (swa), Walcott (tot), Michu (NEW), Fellaini (REA)

Van Persie (NOR), Fletcher (FUL), Sturridge (wig)

....lots of great games there, with worries that RvP will get rested and Sturridge mightn't make it.

Help me out, lads....who to drop and captain?

Mata (WBA), Sissoko (swa), Walcott (tot), Michu (NEW), Fellaini (REA)

Van Persie (NOR), Fletcher (FUL), Sturridge (wig)

....lots of great games there, with worries that RvP will get rested and Sturridge mightn't make it.

I benched Sissoko, with a very heavy heart because I expect him to do something too.

Noticed a few people in my leagues have not noticed the amount of teams not playing next weekend due to cup football. One lad has 7 players out, he better hope a re-arranged game gets moved into that game week.

Noticed a few people in my leagues have not noticed the amount of teams not playing next weekend due to cup football. One lad has 7 players out, he better hope a re-arranged game gets moved into that game week.

Oh fuck balls.  :pokerface:

A couple of those games might be rearranged for that midweek, so they'd be alright. But I think Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton players are definitely not playing....

Van Persie starting is frustrating, I made Michu captain.

There's only 6 games this week, meaning at best you'll probably only get 8 or 9 playing ;D

I'm thinking about a risky triple sub (losing 8pts): Rob Elliot, Gerrard & Benteke for Pollitt, Fellaini & Fletcher.

Starting to think it mightn't be worth risking 4pts for Elliot - if he keeps a clean sheet its only gained 2pts.