ADO Den Haag 0-0 Newcastle United (FT) 8/4/12

joeyt

I'd question why after jetting off to Germany and then Portugal, was it necessary to go abroad again? I'm sure the players aren't relishing all the upheaval in pre season.

Yep, we should be playing this game at home.

Aye, we should have been playing Brazil at SJP now.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23626607.jpg

I'd question why after jetting off to Germany and then Portugal, was it necessary to go abroad again? I'm sure the players aren't relishing all the upheaval in pre season.

Yep, we should be playing this game at home.

Aye, we should have been playing Brazil at SJP now.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23626607.jpg

That's not cool.

Sounds like we have a worrying lack of creativity without HBA!! If he gets injured or Pards decides not to play him again next season we could really struggle to create.

Obertan is just shockingly poor at times. Sammy i like alot but still has to prove he can create against the cream of the premiership yet.

Jonas was fairly creative at one point but has become more and more defensive. Santon looks fairly good going forward in flashes sometimes, although still a question mark over him defensively imo

That's why i was fairly keen on getting a Hoilett type of player in who can create on the left of the forward 433. Hope we still do but looking more and more unlikely.

The other thought is if we do get Carroll and i think we will if not in this window then next especially if Ba refuses to sign a new contract. Pardew could well revert to hoof it long to Carroll with Cisse or ba playing off him.