Adam Campbell released

gbandit

Guest bimpy474

Thought it happened ages ago - was surprised he didn't play against Motherwell the other week.

Transfer window, he went up there but wasn't allowed to play until the window opened.

My mate got a season ticket and goes with my flatmate. So far he's been working 5/7 Saturday's so I just give him a tenner and use his season ticket. Mint seeing a team that wins all the time and it's a good atmosphere!

Football is gash though. Motherwell have had a series of hilariously bad keepers. Lee Hollis, Gunnar Neilsen etc - they've resorted to Dan Tzardik who looks about 12. Going to the Caley Thistle game on Sat.

So in short - yes fuck off

My mate got a season ticket and goes with my flatmate. So far he's been working 5/7 Saturday's so I just give him a tenner and use his season ticket. Mint seeing a team that wins all the time and it's a good atmosphere!

Football is gash though. Motherwell have had a series of hilariously bad keepers. Lee Hollis, Gunnar Neilsen etc - they've resorted to Dan Tzardik who looks about 12. Going to the Caley Thistle game on Sat.

So in short - yes fuck off

:lol: I watch them almost every weekend by hook or by crook (not in person). Think Twardzik's been canny since coming in! Nielsen was plop, though.

Lionel Ainsworth looked electric on New Year's Day and I love a bit of Keith Lasley/John Sutton, so hope you keep winning :aww:

PS: Not forgetting Wallsend Boys Club product Shaun Hutchinson either.

St. Mirren fans seem quite pleased with his all-round performance too, given the side didn't play well on the whole apparently.

His pace should give a lot of the plodders in the league a tough time, if nothing else. Not sure there's another striker as quick as him anywhere else.

Guest Roger Kint

Was expecting more of a 20 yard screamer mind but was a decent hit. Hopefully he can gain plenty confidence up there and come back ready for a higher level(ie Championship or maybe even our bench)

St Mirren must think we only have ginger players. Hope he can score a few - looked tiny the last time I saw him.

He is a proper midget but pretty stocky imo. Probably twice the width of Shane or Sammy but the same could be said for Skeletor.

Just sell him. Get him off the books and let the lad find his level in the SPL or the Championship/League 1.

Not ever gonna be good enough for us.

Aye, let's get a pittance for someone who could still be a decent player/fetch a canny fee in a year or two so we can buy Phil fucking Jagielka eh?

Just sell him. Get him off the books and let the lad find his level in the SPL or the Championship/League 1.

Aye, let's get a pittance for someone who could still be a decent player/fetch a canny fee in a year or two so we can buy Phil f***ing Jagielka eh?

sounds like a plan.

lets sell Brayson,Dalgleish..(add young striker who was clearly never gonna make it name here...) sorry...Campbell, a stirker who WILL NOT make it at PL level and sign a centre half to cover the most depleted part of out squad/postion.

Good idea mate like it

You could say the same about most of our youngsters at this point.

I've still got high hopes for Campbell, personally.

You could say the same about most of our youngsters at this point.

I've still got high hopes for Campbell, personally.

I have little or none for any of them..Save for them hanging around for a while when they are cleraly not good enough or lack the particular attributes to make it in the EPL.

EPL  :lol:

As for Campbell making it, it's up in the air, he's less chance of making it here with Pardews attitude to youth but there's still a long way to go and anyone writing him off at this stage is a total fucking moron. Has to be said like.  :lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

For a striker of his size he'll either need amazing pace or  trickery or maybe a lot of intelligence to be at the right place at the right time, which I doubt he'll ever have. Good goal btw

Aye, let's get a pittance for someone who could still be a decent player/fetch a canny fee in a year or two so we can buy Phil f***ing Jagielka eh?

sounds like a plan.

lets sell Brayson,Dalgleish..(add young striker who was clearly never gonna make it name here...) sorry...Campbell, a stirker who WILL NOT make it at PL level and sign a centre half to cover the most depleted part of out squad/postion.

Good idea mate like it

The fee we'd get for Campbell and wages we'd save wouldn't even come close to financing a senior signing. What's the point of selling him? As someone else said, Carroll wasn't rated by many at this point in his career. Campbell could still come good.

He turned 19 two days ago, I can't say I have seen him much, but from the little I have seen, he seems tidy, and he took his goal well, bit early to be writing him off imo.