Adam Campbell released

gbandit

Guest firetotheworks

I'm looking to get into football journalism, does anyone know which cereal tokens I need to collect?

That's four articles about Campbell in four days from Ryder. When he finally breaks through for real he'll love himself to bits.

"Was impressed with Campbell earlier in the year. Always believed in him."

"Called Campbells talent back in March 2011. Excellent prospect back then"

Basically setting himself up for taking credit for Campbell's forthcoming success here.

Pele did that years ago.  Pele should take the credit.

For those who think I am taking the piss  :o

That's four articles about Campbell in four days from Ryder. When he finally breaks through for real he'll love himself to bits.

"Was impressed with Campbell earlier in the year. Always believed in him."

"Called Campbells talent back in March 2011. Excellent prospect back then"

Basically setting himself up for taking credit for Campbell's forthcoming success here.

Wonder why he was so quick to ditch his last lovechild Airey? He wrote an article about how it was time for him to breakthrough after Carroll departed.

If you ask me I would never ever start Shola in a game again.

He hasn't had a chance to extend his Euro record over the mackems for a few years, that alone will see at least two goals a game from him.

He hasn't had a chance to extend his Euro record over the mackems for a few years, that alone will see at least two goals a game from him.

Always thought Shola was more suited to European football with the slower pace.  Too late now - age and his fitness record are against him.

Always thought Shola was more suited to European football with the slower pace.  Too late now - age and his fitness record are against him.

He's not exactly up against europes elite, especially in the early rounds. These are the games shola has to start IMO.

Guest WashyGeordie

He's not exactly up against europes elite, especially in the early rounds. These are the games shola has to start IMO.

Shola's a doubt for Atromitos away anyway. Same for Sammy.

This is brilliant news, he's really starting to press on which he had to given his age. Like he said a few days back, he's only started a few reserve games but this should propel him a bit closer to the first team. Would love him to get some minutes and play with that kind of youthful confidence that many lose