Re: Prediction League 2012/13 - Final Table

Beren

Gameweek 11 open - our eager beaver above is all too keenly aware of this, I think.

:frantic: BORING ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICE :frantic:

All those who have not posted predictions in the last five weeks, or would no longer like to post, please be aware I will be culling anyone who hasn't posted in five or more weeks from next GW.

Keeps the table looking a bit more competitive. I imagine by the end, all but the top 10 will have given up :lol: leaving me adrift, propping up the table from afar :(

Thanks go out to the shit predictors such as myself. Just remember, we make them look good. Very good. :coolsmiley:

:lol: I wasn't being a wanker, I was just saying I'm more impressed with myself if I get 8 or 9 results right than if I have a week like this week.  Like you say, you need a couple of correct scores per week to hit the heights, hence the reason you're better off being sensible / conservative with your predictions.

Just playing man. ;) It's all good fun. You're right, but I'm just waiting for the GW when all my wild predictions come off and I get 30 points and you get the first doughnut. That is my dream. :lol:

Quite a few of you lot would be well up if you put a quid on each of your correct scores, by my reckoning. Well, when I say 'quite a few' I mean the top three or four. Your average correct score that comes through is probably between 7/1 and 12/1 -ish? Get two right a week, and the rest is pure profit ;)

Quite a few of you lot would be well up if you put a quid on each of your correct scores, by my reckoning. Well, when I say 'quite a few' I mean the top three or four. Your average correct score that comes through is probably between 7/1 and 12/1 -ish? Get two right a week, and the rest is pure profit ;)

Aye, that's what I was saying a few weeks ago.  It had crossed my mind but I haven't got around to it.