Re: Prediction League 2012/13 - Final Table

Beren

Conducting a little experiment for my own amusement. Decided to not look at my predictions in here, go to my betting website and see if I performed better if there was money on the line.

Yes, that's right. A whole TEN PENCE on each fixture. The minimum allowable stake. Wormy can fuck off with his small-time Charlie seven pence bets.

http://i.imgur.com/aifrt.jpg

Breakeven point could be as few as one fixture correct, or as many as two. :frantic:

Conducting a little experiment for my own amusement. Decided to not look at my predictions in here, go to my betting website and see if I performed better if there was money on the line.

Yes, that's right. A whole TEN PENCE on each fixture. The minimum allowable stake. Wormy can fuck off with his small-time Charlie seven pence bets.

Breakeven point could be as few as one fixture correct, or as many as two. :frantic:

I've just done the same except 50p on each bet.  Also put 5p on the accy, returns 250 grand.

I've just done the same except 50p on each bet.  Also put 5p on the accy, returns 250 grand.

Look at Mr Moneybags over here :huff: Pffft.

:razz:

If I put my predictions in to Paddy Power and put 1p on, it returns:  £46,663,804.69 :lol:

Did that too, but the minimum stake was 10p and they capped my potential winnings at a million or something.

Gameweek 11 open - our eager beaver above is all too keenly aware of this, I think.

:frantic: BORING ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICE :frantic:

All those who have not posted predictions in the last five weeks, or would no longer like to post, please be aware I will be culling anyone who hasn't posted in five or more weeks from next GW.

Keeps the table looking a bit more competitive. I imagine by the end, all but the top 10 will have given up :lol: leaving me adrift, propping up the table from afar :(

Thanks go out to the s*** predictors such as myself. Just remember, we make them look good. Very good. :coolsmiley:

:blush:  :blush: Forgot all about the Monday Night Football and i knew i was super busy this week, so just wanted to get them in  :p

Seriously tempted to start backing my predictions, but I know it'll be my downfall, because i suck at betting  :dave:

Also, I might start to enter my predictions late on a Saturday from now on. Looking back through the other peoples predictions i can see a trend of people starting to steal mine so they can stay in the fight at the top hehe  :p  :p  :p