Alan Pardew

Dave

Barton said he's the best man manager he's worked with, obviously he's a nutcase so you can take that opinion with a pinch of salt.

Matt Holland has said before in media he's an excellent man manager and was full of praise for him when he was appointed

Can you lot f*** off with this? It's his trademark ffs!!! It's been said on here!

What is the point here?An equal number of people have called him a fraud. Pundits and players alike.

Who's called him a fraud?

Barton said he's the best man manager he's worked with, obviously he's a nutcase so you can take that opinion with a pinch of salt.

Matt Holland has said before in media he's an excellent man manager and was full of praise for him when he was appointed

Can you lot f*** off with this? It's his trademark ffs!!! It's been said on here!

What is the point here?An equal number of people have called him a fraud. Pundits and players alike.

people on here and the #nufc on twitter? actually in the media or former player can't say I've heard that

That pundit (from that video everyone on here has seen) and Tevez off the top of my head. I'm not arsed digging tonight but I'm sure one could easily find more.

That pundit (from that video everyone on here has seen) and Tevez off the top of my head. I'm not arsed digging tonight but I'm sure one could easily find more.

yes such a great lad to work with him his natural response to criticism from Mancini was to fuck his job for 6 months and go to Argentina yes thats the guy we should listen to

yes such a great lad to work with him his natural response to criticism from Mancini was to f*** his job for 6 months and go to Argentina yes thats the guy we should listen to

:lol: And in the other corner Matt Holland and Joey fucking Barton.

I have called him a fraud before, don't know if that helps.

yes such a great lad to work with him his natural response to criticism from Mancini was to f*** his job for 6 months and go to Argentina yes thats the guy we should listen to

:lol: And in the other corner Matt Holland and Joey fucking Barton.

Matt Holland was an honest pro,

I'll grant you Barton

and btw I'm sure you remember Pardew used to play Tevez on the wing so Tevez was entirley justified to stick the knife in when he left.

Matt Holland was a model pro, he wouldn't criticize anybody.

What's this?  Pardew played a striker out wide?  He would never do that... Oh wait.

Players don't often criticize their former managers on the record/in public. It's rarer than you'd think.

What is the point in your avatar man? Solely to wind every f***er up? Because thats all it's doing to me every time you post .:lol:

Probably too soon :lol: I'll change it in the morning.

Players don't often criticize their former managers on the record/in public. It's rarer than you'd think.

What is the point in your avatar man? Solely to wind every f***er up? Because thats all it's doing to me every time you post .:lol:

To what?! Colo in a San Lorenzo shirt? :lol:

and btw I'm sure you remember Pardew used to play Tevez on the wing so Tevez was entirley justified to stick the knife in when he left.

Matt Holland was a model pro, he wouldn't criticize anybody.

doesn't mean he's forced to speak of him in quite high terms at a time when every man and his dog (including everyone on here) was wondering how in the hell he got the job in the first place

I used to have that avatar :(

I used to have that avatar :(

so this is your fault!

Worrying times. Something not right going on at the club, IMO. Free-fall is in danger of turning into the club imploding again. Just what the feck is going on?

Totally agree, BG....we've seen it all before...