Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Dunno why we can't go for Mo from the Simpson if he doesn't stay on at Everton. Is that too mad ?.

Guest hobshobs

Should we give Pardew times seems to be the question? How long does it take to work out that Shola Ameobi and Gabriel Obertan should be out of this club immediately. Shane Fergsuon is a better player than many at the club yet is out on loan to cover the manager's incompetence in Europe this season. Tiote should not be looked upon as the guy to pick the ball up off the back four and be the playmaker. Danny Simpson is garbage. When Hatem Ben Arfa has been out with a hamstring injury it isn't advisable to throw him back in as a centre forward on an astro pitch in freezing cold temperatures. I could go on and on but really can't be bothered. Pardew is an amateur. If Ashley had one of his managers at Sports Direct managing like Pardew or had staff performing to the level of Ameobi or Obertan they'd have been long gone.

Are you the guy who said we should appoint gazza?

Didn't say we should appoint Gazza. I said I would take Gazza ahead of Pardew and believe me I'd take anyone ahead of Pardew. You'd have to be a complete baffoon not to be able to do better than Pardew with this squad of players.

Do you work for the press by any chance? You seem quite good at twisting quotes to suit yourself.

You said you would 'quite happily appoint gazza'. Which makes it difficult to take anything you ever say again seriously.

Twisting quotes again. You've missed out the word 'if'. Must be The Sun or Mirror you're with.

How does the word 'if' make what you are saying ant less mental?

ant less mental??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Typo. So, gazza. You would happily appoint him 'if' pards was sacked. Is this what you're saying?

I think he's generalising anyone decent would be better, using Gazza to make his point was rather erm......daft.

I just wanted him to confirm it for the whole board to see.

Him? Why do you assume me to be a male Mr. ElliottMAN.

Shut the f*** up

You wouldn't say that to me if my husband was standing next to you my friend.

Guest bimpy474

Should we give Pardew times seems to be the question? How long does it take to work out that Shola Ameobi and Gabriel Obertan should be out of this club immediately. Shane Fergsuon is a better player than many at the club yet is out on loan to cover the manager's incompetence in Europe this season. Tiote should not be looked upon as the guy to pick the ball up off the back four and be the playmaker. Danny Simpson is garbage. When Hatem Ben Arfa has been out with a hamstring injury it isn't advisable to throw him back in as a centre forward on an astro pitch in freezing cold temperatures. I could go on and on but really can't be bothered. Pardew is an amateur. If Ashley had one of his managers at Sports Direct managing like Pardew or had staff performing to the level of Ameobi or Obertan they'd have been long gone.

Are you the guy who said we should appoint gazza?

Didn't say we should appoint Gazza. I said I would take Gazza ahead of Pardew and believe me I'd take anyone ahead of Pardew. You'd have to be a complete baffoon not to be able to do better than Pardew with this squad of players.

Do you work for the press by any chance? You seem quite good at twisting quotes to suit yourself.

You said you would 'quite happily appoint gazza'. Which makes it difficult to take anything you ever say again seriously.

Twisting quotes again. You've missed out the word 'if'. Must be The Sun or Mirror you're with.

How does the word 'if' make what you are saying ant less mental?

ant less mental??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Typo. So, gazza. You would happily appoint him 'if' pards was sacked. Is this what you're saying?

I think he's generalising anyone decent would be better, using Gazza to make his point was rather erm......daft.

I just wanted him to confirm it for the whole board to see.

Him? Why do you assume me to be a male Mr. ElliottMAN.

Shut the f*** up

You wouldn't say that to me if my husband was standing next to you my friend.

I'd try to stick me hand up your lovely blouse.

Tbh its not about the players Pardew has it his disposal. ( as the majority of them have been injured) Its about the fact he can't get results with players who more than good enough to be comfortable mid table at this stage, its also about that he is seemingly incapable of getting the team to work as a team.

I know we have had injuries but that is no excuse for where we lie in the table, as the players who have been there pretty much week in week out should be good enough to get the job done to lead around a 12th place finish and comfortably so.

Who knows we still might but we shouldn't be anywhere near this mess and i'm rather confident that many managers could have steered us away from danger and beyond 40 points by now.

Not sure I buy into this like, we've had a few bad spells for injuries but he started moaning about it before he'd even had more than 2 or 3 players out.

Could quite easily dig up 10+ teamsheets where we've had a very good side out and still managed to lose/draw the game.

Aye not what i'm saying though, saying that i can't recall a game where we had our strongest side to pick from and when we get close to it someone else gets injured :lol:

So i wouldn't really say the premise is he's crap because he can't get the best of what we have, he's crap because he absolutely needs the best at all times and when he doesn't we don't get results.

As you rightly point out there has been many occasions where we had a good enough team to win a game an we didn't.

Its simply not good enough, i will be hoping the board back him in the summer though and he uses what he has to an acceptable standard as i can't see a scenario where he's sacked if i'm honest.

Guest bimpy474

Tbh its not about the players Pardew has it his disposal. ( as the majority of them have been injured) Its about the fact he can't get results with players who more than good enough to be comfortable mid table at this stage, its also about that he is seemingly incapable of getting the team to work as a team.

I know we have had injuries but that is no excuse for where we lie in the table, as the players who have been there pretty much week in week out should be good enough to get the job done to lead around a 12th place finish and comfortably so.

Who knows we still might but we shouldn't be anywhere near this mess and i'm rather confident that many managers could have steered us away from danger and beyond 40 points by now.

Not sure I buy into this like, we've had a few bad spells for injuries but he started moaning about it before he'd even had more than 2 or 3 players out.

Could quite easily dig up 10+ teamsheets where we've had a very good side out and still managed to lose/draw the game.

Aye not what i'm saying though, saying that i can't recall a game where we had our strongest side to pick from and when we get close to it someone else gets injured :lol:

So i wouldn't really say the premise is he's crap because he can't get the best of what we have, he's crap because he absolutely needs the best at all times and when he doesn't we don't get results.

As you rightly point out there has been many occasions where we had a good enough team to win a game an we didn't.

Its simply not good enough, i will be hoping the board back him in the summer though and he uses what he has to an acceptable standard as i can't see a scenario where he's sacked if i'm honest.

I think if the board back him we will sign some cracking players, yet somehow i dread what kind of thing we will see on the pitch.

Not a good way to see things is it :(

Our squad, sorted by appearances, just for the sake of the debate:

Player Apps Goals

Papiss Cissé 38 10

Davide Santon 36 1

James Perch 34 1

Vurnon Anita 32 1

Jonás Gutiérrez 31 1

Sylvain Marveaux 31 2

Shola Ameobi 29 4

Tim Krul 27 0

Fabricio Coloccini 27 0

Yohan Cabaye 26 6

Mike Williamson 26 0

Cheick Tioté 26 0

Steven Taylor 26 0

Gaël Bigirimana 24 1

Gabriel Obertan 23 1

Danny Simpson 22 0

Demba Ba 22 13

Hatem Ben Arfa 15 3

Sammy Ameobi 14 0

Shane Ferguson 14 0

Moussa Sissoko 12 3

Rob Elliot 12 0

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa 11 0

Mathieu Debuchy 9 0

Yoan Gouffran 8 1

James Tavernier 8 0

Steve Harper 7 0

Dan Gosling 6 0

Romain Amalfitano 5 0

Massadio Haïdara 5 0

Nile Ranger 4 0

Ryan Taylor 3 1

Haris Vučkić 3 1

Mehdi Abeid 3 0

Adam Campbell 3 0

Paul Dummett 1 0

Xisco 0 0

Curtis Good 0 0

Bradden Inman 0 0

Conor Newton 0 0

Jak Alnwick 0 0

Remie Streete 0 0

Steven Logan 0 0

Yven Moyo 0 0

Dennis Knight 0 0

If he needs his entire squad to be fit and available for every game, in this day and age, then you're right that we really are fucked mate. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Dunno why we can't go for Mo from the Simpson if he doesn't stay on at Everton. Is that too mad ?.

That's the worst lookalike ever. What were you thinking?

You're kidding right :lol:

http://imageshack.us/a/img585/4793/captureswr.png

If he needs his entire squad to be fit and available for every game, in this day and age, then you're right that we really are f***ed mate. :lol:

Aye which is what is so worrying, i used to think the board will help assemble a team of players so f*cking good that he couldn't possibly f*ck it up.

Not sure i feel that way anymore.

Guest bimpy474

For him to pick Jonas for nearly every game this season, despite his clear lack of ability now. Shows him to be quite mental tbh.

Guest neesy111

Reading aside I'm still not seeing or hearing much discent from the crowd. Maybe it's because we've been winning at home recently.

Not this again.