Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

At what point do we consider affirmative action? Do we even consider it?  I feel (although this is a bit hyperbolic) this is a massive massive moment in our potential future. Relegation could spell absolute disaster, we have the best team we have had in a very long time (the purples anyway ;D).  I can't stand watching Pardew drag us down to the championship I can't do it. If he doesn't get the bullet and we go down. I wont be buying shirts/tickets/ again.

I think Villa has to be the cut off point, I would hope that Decker and Ashley have already been looking about behind closed doors.

Only two days left of January by then though. I honestly think it has to be now or it won't happen at all.

Yep, new manager this midweek and he has a week to prepare the team for Villa. Don't happen we are stuck with shit for brains, staying up or going down.

Guest malandro

At what point do we consider affirmative action? Do we even consider it?  I feel (although this is a bit hyperbolic) this is a massive massive moment in our potential future. Relegation could spell absolute disaster, we have the best team we have had in a very long time (the purples anyway ;D).  I can't stand watching Pardew drag us down to the championship I can't do it. If he doesn't get the bullet and we go down. I wont be buying shirts/tickets/ again.

I think Villa has to be the cut off point, I would hope that Decker and Ashley have already been looking about behind closed doors.

Only two days left of January by then though. I honestly think it has to be now or it won't happen at all.

MA would look like a right chump if he sacked AP a couple of months after the club made a big song and dance about giving him an 8 year contract. Ego alone will tip the balance in favour of keeping AP on.

MA would look like a right chump if he sacked AP a couple of months after the club made a big song and dance about giving him an 8 year contract. Ego alone will tip the balance in favour of keeping AP on.

Aye but can he risk the club getting relegated??

Guest bimpy474

Hasn't stopped him in the past, naming the ground, Dennis Wise, JFK etc.

Guest malandro

Aye but can he risk the club getting relegated??

Yes, he is very wealthy and can afford to take risks with our club safe in the knowledge if it all goes tits up he won't have to sell his home or get a loan from Wonga to pay the electricity bill. Obviously, he doesn't want to lose the money he has tied up in the club but he can afford to gamble with its future.

it's all over the media that pardew has admitted the substitutions were a mistake.

that is bullshit. read his comments and it is obvious that he thinks with the benfit of hindsight he wouldnt have taken marv off as cabaye couldnt finish the game.

even if cabaye had been fit to play 90 minutes, it was still wrong to take marv off. if he wanted perch on that much, he should have replaced jonas or shola.

and then why take anita off?

it's all over the media that pardew has admitted the substitutions were a mistake.

that is bullshit. read his comments and it is obvious that he thinks with the benfit of hindsight he wouldnt have taken marv off as cabaye couldnt finish the game.

even if cabaye had been fit to play 90 minutes, it was still wrong to take marv off. if he wanted perch on that much, he should have replaced jonas or shola.

and then why take anita off?

He doesn't have a clue how to change a game in our favour, all his subs always wreck our shape, especially the midfield.

Id rather we backed Pardew with money on 3 signings to strengthen our obvious weaknesses over getting rid of him. Mainly because I can't imagine we would get a manager in that would be much better and it could harm our chances in getting the right players in right now.

If we are not backing him with money then we need a new manager who can not make the god awful mistakes with what we have.

Wonder what he's doing right now. Hope he's at least watching the Super Sunday games to learn a bit.

watching the masters snooker- looking for tactical tips

Thinking to himself "which frame should I bring Perchie on ?!?!?"

Wonder what he's doing right now. Hope he's at least watching the Super Sunday games to learn a bit.

watching the masters snooker- looking for tactical tips

Thinking to himself "which frame should I bring Perchie on ?!?!?"

I was thinking- ' How can I snooker the opponents in football'