Alan Pardew

Dave

Listen to the salesman talk lol

"We lacked a little bit of ambition at Manchester City and we kept losing possession. Possession's going to be very, very important tomorrow. Both teams are good in possession and therefore that's probably going to be a key element."

"Their attacking options are very good and that's probably their strength. They have a lot of flair in the side, the two full-backs are very progressive, and it's going to be difficult to  contain them if we come here just to defend."

http://yourwinestyle.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/the-penny-drops1.jpg

"Their attacking options are very good and that's probably their strength. They have a lot of flair in the side, the two full-backs are very progressive, and it's going to be difficult to  contain them if we come here just to defend."

http://yourwinestyle.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/the-penny-drops1.jpg

10 behind the ball :troll:

"I would prefer to score tomorrow, if I'm honest, but we're going to need to defend very well against this team."

http://i47.tinypic.com/ea0005.png

:lol:

:lol:

Guest nufcshirts

Bullshit on Twitter:

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 6m

Mike Ashley is looking at the option of appointing Rafael Benítez as manager of #NUFC. No decision made on Alan Pardew yet via club source

:idiot2:

It would be amazing to have a proper manager instead of a fraud, regardless of his pitfalls and character flaws. Dreaming though, we wouldn't pay a proper wage for a manager.

Rafa will be linked with abouy 7-8 Premiership jobs now he said he wants to stay in England when he leaves Chelsea.

Guest bimpy474

Purposely not going to read anything in this thread until after tomorrows game, don't think i could stand to read anymore of what this pillock comes out with.

My guess so far is....Benfica best team in the world....and a barrage of excuses incase we lose.

Guest Dontooner

Jordan - would you say the long ball at the start of the season is worse than the football during Fat Sam or Souness?

In certain matches, there is probably no difference but when it boils down to effectiveness , Pardew's Long ball tactics are very Amateur ..just look at our set pieces. At least Fat Sam uses the right players for long ball and deploys a good percentage game.

What a difference a year makes. This time last year, he was pretty much the "great silverfox" (a description I used myself btw). Now though, he's an egotistical idiot (a thoroughly deserved title) - from one extreme to the other really. Needs to find a happy medium next season...:undecided:

Guest Dontooner

Probably loosing 3 goals tomorrow base on his prep talk. What a fraudster, amazing how he still have half the fans behind him.