Newcastle United v West Ham United - 11/11/12 @ 3pm

EthiGeordie

Guest neesy111

Butt and Geremi was our worst ever CM. partnership, pace galore!

What was it Bobby said Mourinho said about Geremi? "He said: "meester, he has no legs!"" :lol:

Ron had some decent tekkers tbf.

Keegan got him working in a 433 with Barton in the middle mind.

Butt and Geremi was our worst ever CM. partnership, pace galore!

What was it Bobby said Mourinho said about Geremi? "He said: "meester, he has no legs!"" :lol:

Ron had some decent tekkers tbf.

Meehan got him working in a 433 with Barton in the middle mind.

Barton, Butt and Geremi. And it was like free-flowing football. KK :smitten:

Not playing Anita in the middle seems crazy to me.  The midfield looks horrible, hope it works. :undecided: 

Horrible? HBA on the right? Cabaye in middle? Jonas in the middle, where many say he's better than on the wing? Fergie on the left? Doubt it's horrible.

Not playing Anita in the middle seems crazy to me.  The midfield looks horrible, hope it works. :undecided: 

Not sure what's wrong.

Jonas is effectively a defensive midfielder these days anyway and gets through a ton of work. Cabaye is beginning to show good form and for once we have creativity from both sides of the pitch.

Guest bimpy474

Jonás in the middle in a midfield 3 is fine. In a two, not so much

Cant remember him doing it in a two before.

Should be interesting at least.

Horrible? HBA on the right? Cabaye in middle? Jonas in the middle, where many say he's better than on the wing? Fergie on the left? Doubt it's horrible.

I don't trust Jonas in the middle personally, I certainly wouldn't start him ahead of Anita, who is starting to look like weird signing, if we're trusting a converted winger whose legs are almost gone ahead of him in his best position. I find it frustrating as I think he could be fantastic. It's not like he can't handle playing european football in midweek then playing a league game at the weekend.

Guest bimpy474

I don't trust Jonas in the middle personally, I certainly wouldn't start him ahead of Anita, who is starting to look like weird signing, if we're trusting a converted winger whose legs are almost gone ahead of him in his best position. I find it frustrating as I think he could be fantastic. It's not like he can't handle playing european football in midweek then playing a league game at the weekend.

The Anita thing doesn't worry me, Pardew has already said he had taken time to settle in to the English game. No worries about him for me....just a gentle introduction and all that.

Guest bimpy474

Spelt Krul's name wrong and forgot Cisse completely on the concourse screens. :facepalm:

How can you spell Krul wrong?

Krull apparently.

Good film Krull, saw it as a Christmas treat at school.