Newcastle United v West Ham United - 11/11/12 @ 3pm

EthiGeordie

This one comes under the same category of the Norwich home game last year - just win the fucker, even if we play shit, and that's all that counts. Three points today gives us a bit of a platform.

Funnily enough this is the sort of game I was really confident in last season, Pardew got us to the point where we were picking up the points we 'should' be getting. What's changed?

This one comes under the same category of the Norwich home game last year - just win the f***er, even if we play s***, and that's all that counts. Three points today gives us a bit of a platform.

Funnily enough this is the sort of game I was really confident in last season, Pardew got us to the point where we were picking up the points we 'should' be getting. What's changed?

Alan Smith isn't around to provide that dressing room steel.

West Ham have looked very dangerous in attack whenever I've seen them this season. Apart from the direct threat, there's a lot of flair and pace on the wings. They can be dangerous on the break and we sometimes struggle to break down deep defences at home.

Then there's Carroll, Nolan, Allardyce (and Maiga) coming to SJP.. Not looking forward to this evening.

Remember the last time Carroll came back? We were shitting ourselves then as well, about Enrique too, look how that turned out. People give these returning players far too much attention. What has Carroll done since leaving us? Nolan is picking up goals here and there but again, I'd like to think our defenders who know him so well can deal with him. West Ham will be a threat like any other team but we're better man for man and they won't be able to handle us if we play well. I'm sticking with 3-1.

We're at a point now where we must start seeing more from this squad. We need to create more chances, keep possession better and not spend so much time worrying about the opposition and it has to start tomorrow.

I'm not confident about any game we play at the moment because we give the ball away far too easily and we are always decent in one half and awful in the other.

We're going into the best run of fixtures all season and we should be looking at winning every game and to be honest, handing out at least one pasting rather than spend another home game clinging on for dear life. West Ham are a cumbersome immobile side and we won't have a better opportunity to hurt a team on the ground.

Excellent post, we need to impose our game on the opposition and show the world that last years top 5 finish wasn't a fluke. we should be winning games like todays at a canter but we won't.

Got fkn man flu, been up since 7 to get to Cramy for my daughters match, stood freezing me tits off up there but at least they won. Deliberating about going to this shit today.

get yourself there you big puff.

:lol:

Got fkn man flu, been up since 7 to get to Cramy for my daughters match, stood freezing me tits off up there but at least they won. Deliberating about going to this shit today.

get yourself there you big puff.

:lol:

On me way

:D

"He's only a poor little hammer his clothes are all tattered and torn he came for a fight we set him a light and now he wont come any more "

was at that match in the dark ages (70's) and a bit surreal moment when the petrol bomb went in  ;D