Newcastle United v West Ham United - 11/11/12 @ 3pm

EthiGeordie

Guest bimpy474

subs?

Here you go.

Substitutes: Rob Elliot, Vurnon Anita, Gael Bigirimana, Romain Amalfitano, Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, Shola Ameobi

No idea what to expect from that selection at all. In theory I can see the logic at adding more pace to the team and attempting to provide us with some natural width - which let's be honest we have completely lacked all season due to playing Jonas and Ben Arfa on their "wrong sides" (to use a Pardism) and having Santon and Simpson as the fullbacks - but it does look lightweight on paper.

If we start as though we're up for it and we can get the ball out wide enough we'll win this comfortably. 3-1 or something like that.

Howay the lads.

Guest bimpy474

West Ham United: Jaaskelainen, O'Brien, Reid, Tomkins, McCartney, Noble, Diame, Nolan, Benayoun, Jarvis, Carroll

Thats a diagonal balls in from 30 yards out to Carroll and pick up the 2nd ball team.

West Ham United: Jaaskelainen, O'Brien, Reid, Tomkins, McCartney, Noble, Diame, Nolan, Benayoun, Jarvis, Carroll

Thats a diagonal balls in from 30 yards out to Carroll and pick up the 2nd ball team.

Of course it is. That's Plan A for the wobbly jowled cunt.

I'm happy with the line-up. Jonas offers little out wide and if we're persisting with a flat 4-4-2 then service from the flanks is vital. Hopefully Ferguson and Ben Arfa can benefit from space created by each other being tightly marked.

Guest bimpy474

Of course it is. That's Plan A for the wobbly jowled cunt.

Aye. Hope he chokes on his packet of chewing gum the fat disgusting oaf.

That's one of the shittest back 4's in top flight history.

Edgar, Ramage, Taylor and Huntington say "hi".

Could actually list you about five or six of our defences from that time for similar effect, but I think that one may have been the worst :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I'm happy with the line-up. Jonas offers little out wide and if we're persisting with a flat 4-4-2 then service from the flanks is vital. Hopefully Ferguson and Ben Arfa can benefit from space created by each other being tightly marked.

So true, hopefully Pardew realises this now, but unfortunately i can see Jonas back on the wing when Terminator Tiote is back.