Newcastle Utd vs Maritimo - 22/11/12 @ 8:05pm (Live on ESPN)

Beren

Elliot

Tav  Williamson Saylor  Santon

Obertan Bigi Anita Sammy

Marveaux

Cisse    Shola 

Got to love the old 12 man tactic.

Williamson and Obertan take it back to 11 tbh.

"Obertan has got a toe that we needed to sort out, so there has been a manoeuvre on that which put him out today and probably for Maritimo as well. He might be back for Southampton."

"Jonas, we think will be back on Thursday. He was close (to facing Swansea) - we were deciding on whether to play him...but we felt it was too risky."

"Obertan has got a toe that we needed to sort out, so there has been a manoeuvre on that which put him out today and probably for Maritimo as well. He might be back for Southampton."

"Jonas, we think will be back on Thursday. He was close (to facing Swansea) - we were deciding on whether to play him...but we felt it was too risky."

Ten toes and the gap between his ears, more like.

Meaningless match? ???

We'll very likely win with a weakened team playing. Southampton next week is infinitely more important and should be the immediate priority.

For what?  A chance of a trophy vs a chance to be also rans in a three horse race?

A suspension? What, for another meaningless match?

A red card would put someone out of the next round, wouldn't it? And a potentially far more important game against Bordeaux.

Give your fucking head a shake man.  Should we leave players out of premiership games in case they get suspended?

Meaningless match? ???

We'll very likely win with a weakened team playing. Southampton next week is infinitely more important and should be the immediate priority.

For what?  A chance of a trophy vs a chance to be also rans in a three horse race?

Aye, that's EXACTLY the position we're in going into Thursday. Some drama queens in this thread :lol:

Meaningless match? ???

Aye, that's EXACTLY the position we're in going into Thursday. Some drama queens in this thread :lol:

Where in the premiership do you think we'll finish this season?

A red card would put someone out of the next round, wouldn't it? And a potentially far more important game against Bordeaux.

Give your f***ing head a shake man.  Should we leave players out of premiership games in case they get suspended?

More drama queens. I give up. If anyone thinks this game is going to make or break our season then they're incapable of reasoning. We're 4 points clear of 3rd and we're doing just fine with the "kids" playing. Meanwhile we're spiralling out of control in the league. Priorities, innit.

Meaningless match? ???

Where in the premiership do you think we'll finish this season?

It's all up in the air, same as it is for most teams. And for the record I think we've got as much chance of winning this trophy as we have winning the league unless we do something fairly drastic in January.

Give your f***ing head a shake man.  Should we leave players out of premiership games in case they get suspended?

More drama queens. I give up. If anyone thinks this game is going to make or break our season then they're incapable of reasoning. We're 4 points clear of 3rd and we're doing just fine with the "kids" playing. Meanwhile we're spiralling out of control in the league. Priorities, innit.

Ask yourself, numbnuts, has this rotation policy aided our form in the league?  Do you think we would have done worse in the competition we have no chance of winning if we had played our first team in the competition we have a chance of winning?

Ask yourself, numbnuts, has this rotation policy aided our form in the league?  Do you think we would have done worse in the competition we have no chance of winning if we had played our first team in the competition we have a chance of winning?

The league form has very little to do with what the kids are doing on a Thursday night. You're believing the Pardaganda.

We're top of the group and unbeaten. If you want to win this trophy so much then this should please you.

Meaningless match? ???

Note the post I responded to initially.  You stated that the Southampton match is more important.  So, again, where do you think we'll finish in the league this season?

Meaningless match? ???

Note the post I responded to initially.  You stated that the Southampton match is more important.  So, again, where do you think we'll finish in the league this season?

As I've already answered that, here's one for you. If we played the kind of team we usually play on Thursday, do you think we'd win?

Meaningless match? ???

As I've already answered that, here's one for you. If we played the kind of team we usually play on Thursday, do you think we'd win?

You haven't answered so i'll defer your question until you do.  Where do you think we'll finish in the league this season?

Meaningless match? ???

You haven't answered so i'll defer your question until you do.  Where do you think we'll finish in the league this season?

So boring, man. Needlessly childish.

Meaningless match? ???

So boring, man. Needlessly childish.

No answer, shocking.