Newcastle United 1 - 1 CS Maritimo - 22/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

Guest bimpy474

You moany feckers.

I myself am very pleased i mean, i appreciate and so grateful for the team that is on that pitch.

Geeeee thanks Ashley, what a guy.

You moany feckers.

I myself am very pleased i mean, i appreciate and so grateful for the team that is on that pitch.

What have you made of our set penises tonight?

:lol:

Pardew seems to think that with this 4-2-3-1 formation, he can get away with playing two defensive midfielders, and I don't think he can. We're not getting enough from Bigi and Anita.

Fortunately, the opposition don't look like they could score if they played for a week.

i said it all along our team cant pass, cant control a simple football.

it's like rocket science or something, its beyond them.

i would have thought thats one the first things you learn as a footballer,  control the ball.

i wonder what these guys do in training with Pardew,  oh I know it goes like this ......

Pardew doing his salesman routine, standing far out in the sidelines with his megaphone, shouting...

"good lads! wow you guys are amazing, champions league spot contenders , honest! keep going"

and then he watches the players run around the field like crazy headless chickens whilst he orders footballs to be fired from cannons with balls everywhere like confetti bouncing up and down like mad.

Confetti bounces up and down?

Just open a whiskey bottle, to calm my nerves, as i am quite furious. 

HBA out injured, and we can not cross, pass or play football at the moment.

What kind of whisky?

The choice for today was a Glenlivet 18yo. Splendid!

A wise choice my friend. Bruichladdich for me tonight - it goes well with c-grade european football I find.

Never tasted that, will check it out.

Love a good whiskey  :aww:

Guest neesy111

You moany feckers.

What have you made of our set penises tonight?

i said it all along our team cant pass, cant control a simple football.

it's like rocket science or something, its beyond them.

i would have thought thats one the first things you learn as a footballer,  control the ball.

i wonder what these guys do in training with Pardew,  oh I know it goes like this ......

Pardew doing his salesman routine, standing far out in the sidelines with his megaphone, shouting...

"good lads! wow you guys are amazing, champions league spot contenders , honest! keep going"

and then he watches the players run around the field like crazy headless chickens whilst he orders footballs to be fired from cannons with balls everywhere like confetti bouncing up and down like mad.

Confetti bounces up and down?

just everywhere i guess. bouncing would be like ping pong balls more like. your right.

remember that sony advert when millions of balls get released into a san francisco street?  and balls goes everywhere,  thats how i imagine our training ground looks like.  just players kicking thin air whilst footballs are out of control all over the place

You can almost hear Pards post match interview 'HBA big player....losing him hurt us... thought we played well......restricted their chances....doing just enough to get through....saving ourselves for sunday..... (not making up excuses for sunday) but southampton have had more time to prepare than us..."

If so I would be expecting Barca like performance on Sunday then!

Cue Mackems slagging off the attendance and to be fair I didn't go tonight after going to the first 2 home games.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho

Crowd of 21,632 at St James' - ah, the magic of European competition. #NUFC

Bitter mackem cunt.