Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest hatem garrincha

My position :

- Remy want to stay at Marseille but he also want to start matches

- As I said, no way he could go to QPR

- By the end of the month, if his situation at Marseille doesn't move positively, he'll come to Newcastle.

FootyRumours ‏@FootyRumours

Liverpool are set to make a move for Loic Remy, who has turned down a move to QPR because of their relegation battle

havent got a clue on if it reliable so dont hold me too it

Considering the handle i'd guess it isn't but i haven't seen it before so i don't know.

Made up shit

Liverpool are set to make a move for Loic Remy, who has turned down a move to QPR because of their relegation battle

havent got a clue on if it reliable so dont hold me too it

Considering the handle i'd guess it isn't but i haven't seen it before so i don't know.

Made up s***

Thought so :thup:

Remy rejects QPR

Courted for months by QPR, Loïc Rémy not seen play. According to information from Team 21 , the French international striker from Marseille just refused the offer of the last of the Premier League. Dortmund and Schalke 04 are also interested in the profile of the former Lyon and it would not be immune to German sirens. Stay tuned

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/om-loic-remy-snobe-qpr_98422

this meaning qpr being 20th or last of the prem teams?

My position :

- Remy want to stay at Marseille but he also want to start matches

- As I said, no way he could go to QPR

- By the end of the month, if his situation at Marseille doesn't move positively, he'll come to Newcastle.

Good call... And there lies the problem... We can't wait until the end of the month...

Liverpool are set to make a move for Loic Remy, who has turned down a move to QPR because of their relegation battle.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

15m james ‏@jamesyboy8

@FootyRumours reliable source??

Expand

1m FootyRumours ‏@FootyRumours

@jamesyboy8 Pretty reliable. He's the one that informed me that Remy was in talks with QPR but was always wary. Thinks this could happen.

tbh the news that he dosent want a relegation battle, liverpool coming in could make sense. they could snap him up without any worries

Liverpool are set to make a move for Loic Remy, who has turned down a move to QPR because of their relegation battle.

15m james ‏@jamesyboy8

Expand

@jamesyboy8 Pretty reliable. He's the one that informed me that Remy was in talks with QPR but was always wary. Thinks this could happen.

tbh the news that he dosent want a relegation battle, liverpool coming in could make sense. they could snap him up without any worries

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,76584.0.html

15m james ‏@jamesyboy8

Expand

it may be lies, stated in the start it could be. just letting know

Guest palnese

Sturridge - Suarez - Remy

That's some good speed. What happens to Sterling though?

Indeed it is. Sterling is 18, he can't play every game.

15m james ‏@jamesyboy8

Expand

it may be lies, stated in the start it could be. just letting know

Fair enough. Just letting you know that it's a nothing source.

I think we're in with a shout with the French speakers in the team, probably fancies linking up with HBA, Debuchy and Cabaye as they're all in and around the French national team.

Guest hatem garrincha

Ok then :

@FootballAgent31: Tottenham will probably announce the signing of Hatem Ben Arfa on Tuesday, fee set to be 16.2 million #itk

@Real_Transfers: A club insider informed me that #Liverpool are planning a £15m plus Stewart Downing for #NUFC winger Hatem Ben Arfa. #ITK #LFC

:lol: