Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If he's not that keen then move on. I've always been a bit meh about this transfer, his goalscoring record doesn't blow me away, plus i'd rather have a target man.

Shola..

Someone not shit I mean.

@NUFC_Stats: Remy: “I know of Newcastle’s interest but I would like to play in Germany,” (via @lequipe) #nufc that's not great. As good as a rejection?

would like more verification than that first

I heard them talking about this on the BBC Total Sport show... Disappointing if so but time to act quickly and switch targets if so...

@NUFC_Stats: Remy: “I know of Newcastle’s interest but I would like to play in Germany,” (via @lequipe) #nufc that's not great. As good as a rejection?

would like more verification than that first

I heard them talking about this on the BBC Total Sport show... Disappointing if so but time to act quickly and switch targets if so...

Why? i would like to motorboat Kate Upton's tits don't mean it will happen.... it looks like the two german teams are just monitoring the situation in case Huntelaar and Lewandowski respectively leave anyway.

Guest Slippery Sam

Could be true or false (obviously). He fucked off QPR sharpish so if he would kindly do the same to us (if indeed he doesn't want to come) we would be very grateful.  Then again, in order to fuck us off we would have had to have made an approach.....

Could be true or false (obviously). He f***ed off QPR sharpish so if he would kindly do the same to us (if indeed he doesn't want to come) we would be very grateful.  Then again, in order to f*** us off we would have had to have made an approach.....

To my knowledge he hasn't done this, which is an indicator we're in his thoughts. I know we're all over the place in the league but we're still a decent pull for players, especially french ones.

He's just assessing his options man, well within his right to do that.

The other day it was him wanting us or no one, last week it was him wanting to come to us. Where are the links for that quote? I'd rather take the word of dozens of journalists over the last few days then something like that from a fan website.

Just been looking at it more closely, that quite comes from one of those twitter sites who say they are official club news but are really nothing more than the ones who say that about Newcastle. No club would officially say their player has said that, ever.

Well if he prefers Germany it's good this has come out early. Hope we've moved on quickly.

do you think had dortmund wanted cabaye, cisse or debuchy then any of them would be here ? thing is do dortmund really want him ? he'll go to wherever the best offer lies, mixing financially and professional career to reach the answer. (some go purely for the money but i doubt that would include us)