Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

The important issue, #7 or #11?

They're both sexy numbers. Reckon he will go for 11.

Didnt he used to wear 11 at one point as well?

Guest firetotheworks

The important issue, #7 or #11?

They're both sexy numbers. Reckon he will go for 11.

Didnt he used to wear 11 at one point as well?

He's worn both, aye.

Just ran round the training ground, plenty of cars and what not but not much activity.

I'm pretty sure he won't be signing any deals in the car park.

The player have a good chance of doing their training indoors today you know with all the snow and that.

SSN just about now, talking about him, footage of him getting off a plane in Newcastle.

You sure that wasn't Skys old footage of him arriving in England to speak to Stoke ?

He was certainly wearing that same Varsity jacket when I seen him on SSN at that time and also seemed to be a lot of leaves on trees in the background of the clip I've just seen.

SSN just about now, talking about him, footage of him getting off a plane in Newcastle.

You sure that wasn't Skys old footage of him arriving in England to speak to Stoke ?

He was certainly wearing that same Varsity jacket when I seen him on SSN at that time and also seemed to be a lot of leaves on trees in the background of the clip I've just seen.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/maxwell_smart__confused.gif

I'm assuming it's from today. It was accompanied with "Remy arrives on Tyneside". It was supposed to be shown earlier on but SSN have been talking shit about the Ryder cup for next year and the title race, and now back to the Ryder cup.

Just ran round the training ground, plenty of cars and what not but not much activity.

They've probably decided to conclude the deal indoors, what with today's inclement weather and that.............

Oi, I was hoping to catch a glimpse of them sitting in the middle of the training ground striking a deal over a small chess board.