Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The thing that annoys me the most isn't missing out on Remy - who I wasn't 100% convinced about anyway. It's that we've been mugged and embarassed by Harry Redknapp.

This, it's not that we actually have like, but that's the way it is/will be spun. Cheeky little scamp 'Arry does it again etc, Footballs loveable rogue.

The problem i've got with this is if you're signing someone mid twenties for around 10 million how much are they expecting he'll be wanting? It's going to be around 70/80k generally. Players know what they can ask for, club generally know exactly what they're getting. Not saying 80k is right but that's what clubs are paying. Paying poor players worth not much 30/40/50 is where we've gone wrong in past.

In a year or so's time Cabaye and Ben Arfa are going to be wanting that sort of money as well, if not more.

I'm not sure that's right tbh. Cisse cost about as much as we offered for Remy and he will be on nothing like £80,000 a week.

Loads of players go for £8m+ and I doubt many get close to that much.

and  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

1h Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Remy has been made an excellent offer by #qpr . He will decide in the morning. #nufc won't get into game over wages.

Retweeted by Gary Cooper

Expand

I can't believe that saggy twitchy faced twat has pulled one over on us again, detest the wrinkley old bastard!

Can't really blame fatso for this one, he isn't worth 70k a year right now and is a gamble. Besides if this is true then he's shown his true colours, we don't need players like that at our club, much rather have a striker who would play for the shirt and not the money.