Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remy plays on the right or through the centre. 

Aye, that's what one of the Frenchies on here said last week. Maybe we're planning on having Ben Arfa and Remy swap positions during the game a lot..?

As a forward I don't see the problem with a right footer playing on the left, there will surely be more shooting opportunities cutting in?

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

How quick is he? Can someone give a comparison?

Walcott quick, well he was before his injuries i don't know if he has lost speed or anything hopefully not.

According to his coach, he's back to his previous physical levels. :notbad:

:megusta: if he performs like he can, its took us about 8 years but i think we might have finally replaced Bellamy :lol:

Even if he doesn't score that many, the pace and putting the defence on the back foot is what I want to see from him.  Any goals are a bonus

Krul

Debuchy  New    Colo\Saylor    Santon

Tiote            Sissoko 

Cabaye                 

Ben Arfa                          Remy

Cisse

Would be fwaptastic for me.

Great first 11 but we need better 2nd string players, to really compete.

Would like Cabaye next to Tiote or Anita and then Marveaux in front of them. Cabaye cant play just behind a striker IMO.

We could do with some goals like.. :lol:

Aye but what he's saying is his pace and movement will put defenders on the back foot to give space to others to allow more goalscoring opportunities.

Fully understood. We're heavily relying on Cisse to start scoring again in that case however. I seriously hope this lad will remember to pack his goalscoring boots.

How quick is he? Can someone give a comparison?

Walcott quick, well he was before his injuries i don't know if he has lost speed or anything hopefully not.

According to his coach, he's back to his previous physical levels. :notbad:

:megusta: if he performs like he can, its took us about 8 years but i think we might have finally replaced Bellamy :lol:

Even if he doesn't score that many, the pace and putting the defence on the back foot is what I want to see from him.  Any goals are a bonus

Krul

Debuchy  New    Colo\Saylor    Santon

Tiote            Sissoko 

Cabaye                 

Ben Arfa                          Remy

Cisse

Would be fwaptastic for me.

Great first 11 but we need better 2nd string players, to really compete.

Would like Cabaye next to Tiote or Anita and then Marveaux in front of them. Cabaye cant play just behind a striker IMO.

He played that role last season and produced his best football for us.

Remy plays on the right or through the centre. 

Aye, that's what one of the Frenchies on here said last week. Maybe we're planning on having Ben Arfa and Remy swap positions during the game a lot..?

As a forward I don't see the problem with a right footer playing on the left, there will surely be more shooting opportunities cutting in?

That's fair enough, but apparently he's not played on the left wing a lot in the past, so if we want to play him there it's another difficulty to overcome in a team that's already struggling.

Very good news but Remy play wide on the right and not on the left. Does this mean that he will plays wide-right and Hatem wide-left ? The only problem I have with this it's that Ben Arfa is more effective on the right cutting in than on the left.

Very good news but Remy play wide on the right and not on the left. Does this mean that he will plays wide-right and Hatem wide-left ? The only problem I have with this it's that Ben Arfa is more effective on the right cutting in than on the left.

I'd imagine they'd alternate during games.

Either way Santon-Ben Arfa and Debuchy-Remy is a massive improvement on Santon-Jonas and Simpson-Cisse.

Guest VanBarduck

Loic is a nickname. His first name is Leeroy, which we can all agree is much cooler.

Pretty much everything you said is false  ;D

I think he will play left of a three or part of a two with Cisse.

Either way, movement, pace and fluidity.

Alot of strikers hit the ground running at new clubs, we need him to.

Oh and... Centre back pleaseandthankyou .