Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Demba will leave of his own free choice, as long as we have a quality replacement lined up we will be alright.

Ba out, Remy in I can live with, but we need players at the back to go with it.

Well if Remy comes in and Ba does go, surely that'll mean Cisse back down the middle and Remy left of the front three.

So we're gonna buy Remy and part ex Obertan at the same time?

Crack open the Carlsberg.  :lol:

I reckon its Marv and not Obertan, unfortunately.

Depends, they might see Oba as the right player to sit on the bench covering what they've got instead of Remy who can fetch them £10m and can be spent elsewhere. Don't really know the team that well, but thought they had someone big in that role who's name escapes me, his brother plays for them. Also , Marv is on a pretty penny.

Edit: Ayew.

Son of Abedi Pele, there's a 3rd brother that plays somewhere too IIRC.

Strong footballing genes there.

Got nowt on the Amoebi's man  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

One thing about this story. If it is a part ex deal, then we are no better off number wise are we.

We need players in not the same number going out.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Newcastle insist that they want Ba to stay and have been attempting to get the Senegalese striker, who has 11 league goals already this season, to agree a new contract removing the clause.

Can someone tell me why the hell we haven't offered him this new contract to remove the clause yet? It's one year since this story came out, we apparently risked to lose him (for a ridiculous amount of money) in the last January window as well as in the last summer window...and we're still trying to remove the bloody clause? Bollocks. Someone is not telling the truth, if this clause exists I can't believe that the issue hasn't been sorted out after one year, nor that nobody seriously came in for him knowing about this. His health is not good enough? Bah, football clubs use to risk much more than this, Abramovich splashed 50 millions on a player who had been consistently shit for 2 years, I guess it wouldn't be too daring to spend 7 millions on a more than decent striker like Ba (especially if you're desperate, like Liverpool), even if his health is not guaranteed :hmm:

Demba will leave of his own free choice, as long as we have a quality replacement lined up we will be alright.

Well if Remy comes in and Ba does go, surely that'll mean Cisse back down the middle and Remy left of the front three.

I'd say so, and absolutely no reason to have the ball anywhere but on the floor.

We really could change the season and our future if we do this window right. As said Ba out, Remy in, which favours a 433, Douglas & Cissoko both deals expiring while bringing in Debuchy who has been from all accounts unsettled since his move here broke down.

Not even Pardew could ruin that lot playing with what we've got.  :lol:

But reality is a cunt, I'm prepared to accept the inevitable ins and outs come 1st Feb.

Newcastle insist that they want Ba to stay and have been attempting to get the Senegalese striker, who has 11 league goals already this season, to agree a new contract removing the clause.

Can someone tell me why the hell we haven't offered him this new contract to remove the clause yet? It's one year since this story came out, we apparently risked to lose him (for a ridiculous amount of money) in the last January window as well as in the last summer window...and we're still trying to remove the bloody clause? Bollocks. Someone is not telling the truth, if this clause exists I can't believe that the issue hasn't been sorted out after one year, nor that nobody seriously came in for him knowing about this. His health is not good enough? Bah, football clubs use to risk much more than this, Abramovich splashed 50 millions on a player who had been consistently shit for 2 years, I guess it wouldn't be too daring to spend 7 millions on a more than decent striker like Ba (especially if you're desperate, like Liverpool), even if his health is not guaranteed :hmm:

He's been offered a contract. The problem is that it is not enough.

Guest bimpy474

As far as we know the club has a policy of not renegotiating a deal until a player has been into his current deal for 18 months or so, (i think).

They are doing that with Demba now and he doesn't as of yet want to sign, and wont if you ask me.

One thing about this story. If it is a part ex deal, then we are no better off number wise are we.

well really it'll be 1 in and 2 out, as said we won't be keeping Ba as well

As far as we know the club has a policy of not renegotiating a deal until a player has been into his current deal for 18 months or so, (i think).

They are doing that with Demba now and he doesn't as of yet want to sign, and wont if you ask me.

And so far only Taylor gave in.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I'd say so, and absolutely no reason to have the ball anywhere but on the floor.

We really could change the season and our future if we do this window right. As said Ba out, Remy in, which favours a 433, Douglas & Cissoko both deals expiring while bringing in Debuchy who has been from all accounts unsettled since his move here broke down.

Not even Pardew could ruin that lot playing with what we've got.  :lol:

But reality is a cunt, I'm prepared to accept the inevitable ins and outs come 1st Feb.

Aye, football on the floor woud be nice, now i know i've made it clear i cant stand Pardew's football anymore but i'll hope to be proven wrong by him.

If we do make the signings you said there, then we really will see if he's full of bullshit wont we.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Can someone tell me why the hell we haven't offered him this new contract to remove the clause yet? It's one year since this story came out, we apparently risked to lose him (for a ridiculous amount of money) in the last January window as well as in the last summer window...and we're still trying to remove the bloody clause? Bollocks. Someone is not telling the truth, if this clause exists I can't believe that the issue hasn't been sorted out after one year, nor that nobody seriously came in for him knowing about this. His health is not good enough? Bah, football clubs use to risk much more than this, Abramovich splashed 50 millions on a player who had been consistently s*** for 2 years, I guess it wouldn't be too daring to spend 7 millions on a more than decent striker like Ba (especially if you're desperate, like Liverpool), even if his health is not guaranteed :hmm:

What does that mean? He refused extra money for over a year just to keep the clause there?

Guest bimpy474

Hehe isn't this just like every window we get to :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Can someone tell me why the hell we haven't offered him this new contract to remove the clause yet? It's one year since this story came out, we apparently risked to lose him (for a ridiculous amount of money) in the last January window as well as in the last summer window...and we're still trying to remove the bloody clause? Bollocks. Someone is not telling the truth, if this clause exists I can't believe that the issue hasn't been sorted out after one year, nor that nobody seriously came in for him knowing about this. His health is not good enough? Bah, football clubs use to risk much more than this, Abramovich splashed 50 millions on a player who had been consistently s*** for 2 years, I guess it wouldn't be too daring to spend 7 millions on a more than decent striker like Ba (especially if you're desperate, like Liverpool), even if his health is not guaranteed :hmm:

What does that mean? He refused extra money for over a year just to keep the clause there?

Nope, he refused because he will get more money by being bought by another club.

The clause is worth £5m to him, at least. Sure he'd take it out for doubling his wages and a lumper near that amount.

Wishful thinking but I doubt it, this is Pardew we're talking about,  he will play upfront with Cisse , maybe slightly behind.

Hehe isn't this just like every window we get to :lol:

He's a cunning bastard is Ashley, sure he watches too much Blackadder and thinks Lambarse is his Baldrick, and were the dopy prince he's out to fool constantly.

Guest bimpy474

Wishful thinking but I doubt it, this is Pardew we're talking about,  he will play upfront with Cisse , maybe slightly behind.

Ahh you pop balloons at parties dont ya :lol: