Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's been running in training since he joined, how the f***s he going to miss a month?, hope its just the usual Pardew bullshit.

True, but also usual backroom incompetence. Remember they were going to make changes as the injuries seemed to last longer here ?

This bloke didn't have a problem at QPR but now he's out for the first 3 without kicking a ball ?

I thought he did have a problem at QPR?

Guest Phil K

He's been running in training since he joined, how the f***s he going to miss a month?, hope its just the usual Pardew bullshit.

True, but also usual backroom incompetence. Remember they were going to make changes as the injuries seemed to last longer here ?

This bloke didn't have a problem at QPR but now he's out for the first 3 without kicking a ball ?

I thought he did have a problem at QPR?

I wasn't aware he did, but I'm not a QPR supporter. Most what happens there I wouldn't be aware of. He had been training with QPR so I assumed he was OK

Guest Phil K

I thought he had a knock when he arrived, that's all. Sure that's the case.

We can hope it IS bull from Pardew, but a smokescreen ? Has Pardew the nous for that ?

Guest Forty Five

Has Pardew underestimated an injury lay-off in the press before?  Apart from the time he brought Ben Arfa back way too soon and look how that ended up.  Now we have an elephant of a right winger who missed another huge chunk of playing time.

Guest Roger Kint

He's been running in training since he joined, how the fucks he going to miss a month?, hope its just the usual Pardew bullshit.

How hes miss a month? Mainly as we have no game between 31 Aug and 14 Sept.

Guest icemanblue

Erm.cos we loaned him...left ourselves seriously short up front with a couple of days to the start of the season. Bad planning

Should we not have bothered loaning him because he may be injured for a month, like? Yes, we should have got another striker in by now, but the club can't exactly be blamed for an injury sustained when he was at a different team.

Guest Phil K

never saw that coming :lol: just predictable as f*** this club

Yeah I think we're all going "...and here we go a-f******-GAIN"  ;D

ONE loan signing, 7 or 8 out the door of an already weak squad....ONLY Ashley and co....and then the one loan is "injured" and can't play.

You - really - couldn't make it up

never saw that coming :lol: just predictable as f*** this club

Yeah I think we're all going "...and here we go a-f******-GAIN"  ;D

ONE loan signing, 7 or 8 out the door of an already weak squad....ONLY Ashley and co....and then the one loan is "injured" and can't play.

You - really - couldn't make it up

Not the clubs fault tho

Erm.cos we loaned him...left ourselves seriously short up front with a couple of days to the start of the season. Bad planning

Should we not have bothered loaning him because he may be injured for a month, like? Yes, we should have got another striker in by now, but the club can't exactly be blamed for an injury sustained when he was at a different team.

The club can't be blamed for Remy's injury but it absolutely deserves criticism going into the start of the season under prepared again. There does also seem to be this idea with a lot of teams that they'll wait until the end of the window to d business rather than the start of the actual season which is fool hardy in most cases. Mind we usually buck that trend and end up signing nobody anyway, :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Did he not have a medical?  did that not pick up his injury? Did no one sit down and say "we really cant start the season like this"???

We knew he was injured when he signed. Do you think we shouldn't have bothered?

Maybe maybe not...we have left ourselves very then. Very thin...maybe a priority was to go get a striker who was ready to start instead of the cheap arsed option.

Instead of an injured player who has a court case hanging over him

Guest icemanblue

Maybe maybe not...we have left ourselves very then. Very thin...maybe a priority was to go get a striker who was ready to start instead of the cheap arsed option.

That would have been Gomis if his club/agent weren't acting the cunt, I assume. But, that's besides my point. More just taking issue with the 'ffs dis club' posts on the back of the injury news. Most people seemed pretty happy when he signed, as far as I remember.

That would have been Gomis if his club/agent weren't acting the cunt, I assume. But, that's besides my point. More just taking issue with the 'ffs dis club' posts on the back of the injury news. Most people seemed pretty happy when he signed, as far as I remember.

I seem to remember you taking the piss out of people worrying he'd be out for ages too.

Guest icemanblue

I seem to remember you taking the piss out of people worrying he'd be out for ages too.

Do you? That's cool. :thup:

Guest icemanblue

The DoF has been bleating on about how important it is for us to bring in strikers.

The manager has been bleating on about how important it is for us to bring in strikers.

Everyone who has the power of observation has been bleating on about how important it is for us to bring in strikers.

Everyone seems to recognise this need.

We bring in a loan signing (in itself not a bad thing) that can't play for at least a month of the opening campaign. Something we knew about when we signed him. If not then it's even more embarrassing.

'ffs dis club' is not a bad way to look at it. Woefully bad planning compounded by seemingly putting all our eggs in the basket of a player who can't play.

Excellent work. :lol:

Not surprised people are 'ffs dis club'.

Like I said, we'd have had Gomis too, but for thrid parties acting the cunt. We should have had another striker in, long before now. I'm not disputing that at all.