Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You're the only one whining in this short conversation :lol:

???

We paraded a loan signing.  Scraping the barrel. :facepalm:

Nah that's not whingeing at all is it?..  Seriously some people talk utter shite on here like.

Don't see the problem with it whatsoever. Quick walk out in front of the fans for a player who is going to be huge for us this season.

Don't see the problem with it whatsoever. Quick walk out in front of the fans for a player who is going to be huge for us this season.

I dont see the problem with it, however it does seem like the club are making as big a deal of this as possible, as if to disguise the fact we haven't bought anyone so far.

I dont see the problem with it, however it does seem like the club are making as big a deal of this as possible, as if to disguise the fact we haven't bought anyone so far.

I think it's more to try and justify Kinnear's role at the club after all the negative press we've had.

Guest Forty Five

Pardew's bullshit predictions :lol:

He'll miss two months due to injury, then spend two months on the fringes of the squad as Pardew insists he needs to integrate and recover slowly, plus Ameobi scored a couple of goals so Remy has to work hard to take the shirt etc.

so Monday Cisse gets injured and our only striking option is the big sho

People's heads should roll for this total amateurish  level of incompetence.......JFK pardew Ashley and the whole coaching setup it's so fucking league 1

Apathy is now at a new level high with me I've just lost all interest in this shite

I'm not one to panic but this is fucking stupid now. We are being told we are organised, that we have plans A & B and even C to fall back on but seems even plan A's are fucked.

Kinnear was brought in to stop this kind of nonsense. I thought the one positive of him coming in would be at least to see a bit of action on the transfer front but it just seems one fuck up after another. Pardew's been bleeting about a striker for ages now and all we sign is a crock, WTF were they going to do if they couldn't resolve the Cisse situation.

As obscene as it has been at time what I would give for a Man City type takeover. Anything over this shower of shit.

I'm not one to panic but this is fucking stupid now. We are being told we are organised, that we have plans A & B and even C to fall back on but seems even plan A's are fucked.

Kinnear was brought in to stop this kind of nonsense. I thought the one positive of him coming in would be at least to see a bit of action on the transfer front but it just seems one fuck up after another. Pardew's been bleeting about a striker for ages now and all we sign is a crock, WTF were they going to do if they couldn't resolve the Cisse situation.

As obscene as it has been at time what I would give for a Man City type takeover. Anything over this shower of shit.

Id take anyone, honestly anyone. Even a shady car dealer type of character who's raised the funds by "unknown means". Just end this Ashley nightmare, please. I want my club back I want to believe again, I want to aspire again.

Kinnear wasn't brought in to stop any nonsense, he was brought in for a laugh at the fans and as a possible bonus to try and force the manager out for free.

Let's not pretend that he actually has a role that he's failing at. He's just there as a bit of a laugh for the owner.

Fucking coronary cunt.

Guest Phil K

He's been running in training since he joined, how the f***s he going to miss a month?, hope its just the usual Pardew bullshit.

True, but also usual backroom incompetence. Remember they were going to make changes as the injuries seemed to last longer here ?

This bloke didn't have a problem at QPR but now he's out for the first 3 without kicking a ball ?

Kinnear wasn't brought in to stop any nonsense, he was brought in for a laugh at the fans and as a possible bonus to try and force the manager out for free.

Let's not pretend that he actually has a role that he's failing at. He's just there as a bit of a laugh for the owner.

f***ing coronary c***.

Absolutely.  Ashley certainly seems like a man who's ruthless at his business, and seems good at it, and does the opposite for NUFC. Cut off nose to spite face actions. All Kinnear has done thus far is prove to be every bit as bad as fans thought.