Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got to admit even though it's been blatant for a while we didn't secure a price to buy on his loan, given that he was playing for QPR under a pair of jokers he and he was decent and therefore available for far less than his worth it's actually surprising we've made such a mess of this but then...money spent might make Qatar tell us to go bankrupt.

I'd love to know how we can afford Champions League players when he tells us every day that we can't afford Champions League players.

It's so laughably preposterous. :lol:

It's insane doublespeak.

On the one hand you have to sell season tickets Pards,  so try and give them hope, on the other hand tell them we can't compete with the likes of Southampton so they don't get shirty when we don't sign anyone again.

If he devoted more of his obviously endangered brain cells toward tactics and motivation, we at least might not have to listen to so much of his mind-rotting slaver.

moar

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-loic-remy-move-3193275

On top target Remy, the Toon boss said: "I don't think it will come down to how much he loves the club, or what we think we can get here in terms of better players of Champions League football, it will be about the finances as well. That is a big part.

"Rooney is an example of that - he was definitely going to leave, and now he is not.

"Of course I want him to stay. I have enjoyed working with him. I have to say he is an easy guy to work with. Most strikers can be difficult in terms of their mood swings, kind of 'out-there' characters, a bit left field.

"He is quite a sensible guy actually, apart from his dress code - which is definitely left-field. He is an easy guy to manage and he is doing well for us.

"Like all strikers, he wants to achieve the best scenario he can for himself. I suspect that will be international football and Champions League.

"One of those we can cross, and that is international football. He has been in the squad and he will have a good chance between now and the summer of making the World Cup.

"Champions League football is the next one. In the summer that is the bridge that was have to persuade players we can cross.

"We are now in the market for those type of players - Champions League players, or those who can get us there. Therefore you are in the market with all the big clubs and it is difficult. I think we can satisfy those needs in Loic but really and truly that is a question for the summer.

"In terms of the financial situation, they are questions I can't answer. I know he loves it here and I know he enjoys working with my staff and it is all about flourishing when you get an opportunity. I don't think he flourished half as much at QPR as he has here.

"Certainly his stock has gone up quite considerably. Sometimes the grass is not always greener, as we know."

Comedy genius. :lol: