Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How does signing one of the best RB's over the last 2 years in europe not improve our defence  :lol: ?

Also QPR spending =/= ambition.... QPR mainly have bought s***.

Us buying Debuchy shows more ambition than they have ever showed.

because what good is a right back if the rest of defense dosent work? defense the team needs to work together not just say well weve got colo and debuchy, where fine

Well yeah but it will still improve it regardless.

How does signing one of the best RB's over the last 2 years in europe not improve our defence  :lol: ?

Also QPR spending =/= ambition.... QPR mainly have bought s***.

Us buying Debuchy shows more ambition than they have ever showed.

because what good is a right back if the rest of defense dosent work? defense the team needs to work together not just say well weve got colo and debuchy, where fine

Well yeah but it will still improve it regardless.

yeh it will help but not to the extent we need i meant

being linked with targets is nothing, we had denuchy sorted last season, but because os ashley it dident happen. we could be linked and rumoured with anyone ,, can you honestly tell me you think ashley is bringing in a CB and CM and remy/winger/striker? i say no chance. any other club or owner i would be hopeful, not with this lot tbh its all about money

NUFC January buys:

Debuchy

QPR January buys:

NUFC rumoured targets:

Debuchy (signed)

Remy

Douglas

M'Vila

The other French forward

*None has been publicly talked about by the club.

QPR rumoured targets:

Sneijder (Denied by QPR)

Remy (Not preferred by player)

M'Vila

like i said, where rumored ,  i just dont think remy is going to happen. well see sometime soon ,, hope im wrong but a CB is more important atm

http://www.jamati.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Shola-Ameobi.jpg

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Nile-Ranger.jpg

Yes, those two were our strikers yesterday.

Guest hatem garrincha

Robweb:

I know we are in a delegation fight but they are odds on to go down

Hatem:

I agree but Pards doesn't need to be there himself.

Who will speak football ? Dekka ?

Maybe Pardew wants Remy to come over here, to see the facilities we have, to see the squad we have, to show him our ambitions not just tell him them?

That's true. Smart move by Redknapp to keep Remy away from QPR's facilities until it's too late.

:lol:

I bet Remy already knows the differences between  the 2 clubs. QPR is just more agressive than NUFC.

like i said, where rumored ,  i just dont think remy is going to happen. well see sometime soon ,, hope im wrong but a CB is more important atm

http://e2.365dm.com/12/07/660x350/Xisco-Newcastle-United_2794033.jpg

Your saying we are showing no ambition in developing our squad. We have just bought an international RB, yes we need a CB but we also need someone who can play upfront and also on the wing. I don't know what the club has planned, Remy would have a better indication after talks but the fact still remains that we have identified the RB slot as a position to strengthen, we have said we are after other targets, it could be a CB, it could just be Remy, it could be both. What I'm saying is so far this January we have shown that we are wanting to improve our squad by buying a player.

After Ben Arfa cabaye and cisse ,,, tbh I think if we needed we cud try BA upfront with cisse in a 442

What?

EDIT: Okay, it makes a little bit more sense now, but why the fuck would you abbreviate it in a way that has never been done before and is the name of a player we just sold? And playing Ben Arfa as a striker in a 4-4-2 would be a massive waste of talent and I don't think him and Cissé would complement each other very well, not to mention that our squad doesn't suit 4-4-2 at all.

It's not that I have any confidence in our lot to complete this deal or any doubt that a player would be stupid enough to join such a relegation threatened team.

It's just such an unlikely scenario IMO.

:lol: I don't see how anyone can say a position is more important than another, we need both desperately and if we don't get them we are in a deeper shit than we already are and Ashley confirms what everybody already knows about this management.

I must admit that I wasn't impressed by him, it’s a pity he was pulled back in the box as he was clear through on goal.  Other than that he took a couple of knocks and went out of the game for a while after both.

Btw, we also have a delegation there, as reported earlier this week.

No point as Rob has pointed out addressing part of our problems in defence early on in the transfer window shows no signs of progression by the club and QPR simply have to hand over the pen for Remy to sign the contract.

No point as Rob has pointed out addressing part of our problems in defence early on in the transfer window shows no signs of progression by the club and QPR simply have to hand over the pen for Remy to sign the contract.

i never said that if you refering to me.

i said, us and QPR are in quite a similar position tbh, and yes our defense is much more important as showed in the past game, we can have the best attack in the work. if we cant stop there strikers ... whats the point. shown in the arsenal game. newcastles defence needs sorting before we send bids in for remy or who ever is the point im trying to make. even if its a loan deal plus debuchy in no way sorts out of defence, helps yes sorts out,, far from it

i never said that if you refering to me.

i said, us and QPR are in quite a similar position tbh, and yes our defense is much more important as showed in the past game, we can have the best attack in the work. if we cant stop there strikers ... whats the point. shown in the arsenal game. newcastles defence needs sorting before we send bids in for remy or who ever is the point im trying to make. even if its a loan deal plus debuchy in no way sorts out of defence, helps yes sorts out,, far from it

The point is that an injury to Cisse leaves us with Shola Ameobi playing. You can have the best defence in the world but if you can't score goals you won't win games.

and what about an injury to colo, leave us perch and look where that got us? id rather we play good in defence and loose a game them score goals but have there strikers though our defence like water through a siv

and what about an injury to colo, leave us perch and look where that got us?

No-one is saying signing a central defender isn't important but dismissing the idea of signing another striker when we've sold basically our only goal scorer is lunacy.

and what about an injury to colo, leave us perch and look where that got us?

No-one is saying signing a central defender isn't important but dismissing the idea of signing another striker when we've sold basically our only goal scorer is lunacy.

i never said dont buy one, the point im trying to make is a cb should be a higher priority we need a remy type player asap but i fear buying him would seal us to williamson and perch as backup untill end of season  which would leave us with basicaly signing debuchy .... which in my opinion isent enough to stay up yes hell help ALOt, but look aqt our defence this half season. worst ive seen it in a long time